4 Screenshots

About This File

I am a girl that likes to overdo things, i love to overdo it when it comes to food, and now i just overdid it with what? With this super stuffing with over 1,5 foot of sandwich... that is right! I am eating 18 inches of subway like a woman gone mad! I am on a mission to become more than just massive! To be a Absolute unit of a goddess i need more food, need more mass and more weight on this body! So, in order to grow faster i need to break my limits! Come watch me inhale this huge amount of food while i chug down coca cola and burp like there is no tomorrow!

Come see as i slap my belly, burp, and show you how hard it is to move after eating so much, all the while i laugh, and enjoy how massive i am becoming in such a short period of time.

Make me grow more! Faster! 

Come enjoy with me my biggest video ever! 20 Minutes of this magnificent bubbly ssbbw eating just for you!!

English Subs included.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-03 at 19.28.49 (3).jpeg

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I am speechless. I can't put this into words.

This video made my heart beat funny and my stomach full of butterfiles.

It is absolutely wonderful. I was in heaven watching this. It has EVERYTHING!

Anna has made a beautiful video here! A wonderful thing to experience.

If you have the chance to purchase it - do so!!

Response from the author:

I absolutelu adored this review, it is so good when i see such a great and hearfelt review being made! It makes my day. Thank you so much for your time and your review.

💗

Link to review
theseven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ok Anna let's recap,

You make us 20 minutes of a video that I would qualify as "feedee legend"

A price of $8.99 for all of this.

Your smile, your good mood, or we see that you have an immense pleasure in doing what you do.

You started the videos a few months ago, but you won't be one of those who are just past. You will become a BBW Legend and it will be deserved. You're great.

Link to review
Guest Soja

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Anna's look and sounds of pure hedonistic pleasure while mindlessly shoving sandwiches into her mouth is the hottest shit.

A true feedee superstar!

Link to review