3 Screenshots

About This File

just so you all know this is my hottest video in my opinion and a must have. at the end of the video i announce my new weight. i have been eating like such a good growing hog it is insane, the quarantine gains are real!! that being said a reflection of my hedonism is shown through wearing my old outfits. I BARLEY FIT INTO ANYTHING ANYMORE. i shove a weight gain shake down my throat as im trying these clothes on because im that greedy. my feeder plays with my bloated belly and unbuttons me out of some of my clothes 🐽this is a 20 minute video! 

ps that is my puppy in the crate and hes happy in there ! only remained in there while filming, then enjoyed the day with us 😂🐶

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

calibur56

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy hell a clothing try on and a new weight! One of the best vids I've seen in a while. Keep going!

Response from the author:

thank u! 💓🐽

Link to review
Guest Erron7788

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She. Is. Getting. So. Big. 

She ain’t stopping folks. Lookout, this one will be past 250 before too long with the rapidness of the gain, and her commitment.

Unbelievable. She WANTS more and more.

Exploding. She’s exploding.

Link to review
Guest Molababy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How on earth did those buttons not pop?! 10/10 😁

Link to review
jtt

Great video. You have great body for This type of video s. Not too fat, firm, very nice. Your camera guy should film you also from bigger distance to see your whole body better. More videos Like This please. 

Link to review
xTom420

Super hot video definitely recommend getting this one, the way your out of breath from just getting changed is so hot your slowly turning into a fat pig 😉😍

Link to review