5 Screenshots

About This File

I am a gainer, it is no secret, i take pride in my gain and ever since i really decided to gain, i went from thick, curvy to chubby to fat, bbw and now as a ssbbw i want nothing more than to become a USSBBW, because, nothing makes me feel more powerful than feeling my body grow, expand and get heavier with each new added pound of flesh. It has been a good long while since i did my first clothes video try on, i have packed a considerable amount of chub since then, and i want you all to see just how gloriously enormous i have been getting!

Come take a look at big my belly is getting, how low it has been hanging and how fast my body changed over less than 3 months. 

This time in lockdown is really making me become rounder, fatter and much more of a glutton, if it is possible to be even more haha.

I promisse, you will love to see me in this video as i huff, puff, jump and try to squeeze myself in a bunch of my clothes.

This Video is Subtitled in english!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

oh well if you think you are big now... lets give it a couple of years of eating as you have been lately and you will see really big ! of course that would be amazing to witness

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.