5 Screenshots

About This File

I am a gainer, it is no secret, i take pride in my gain and ever since i really decided to gain, i went from thick, curvy to chubby to fat, bbw and now as a ssbbw i want nothing more than to become a USSBBW, because, nothing makes me feel more powerful than feeling my body grow, expand and get heavier with each new added pound of flesh. It has been a good long while since i did my first clothes video try on, i have packed a considerable amount of chub since then, and i want you all to see just how gloriously enormous i have been getting!

Come take a look at big my belly is getting, how low it has been hanging and how fast my body changed over less than 3 months. 

This time in lockdown is really making me become rounder, fatter and much more of a glutton, if it is possible to be even more haha.

I promisse, you will love to see me in this video as i huff, puff, jump and try to squeeze myself in a bunch of my clothes.

This Video is Subtitled in english!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorge Reyes

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Could you believe that she was once a skinny girl? Well, that thought is just what turns me on about Anna. To be honest I don’t know if that image is true but I cannot help come back to it every time I watch her clips. There is something in her adorable face that reminds me of the twig girl next door turned into a blimp.

“Am I a Porky?”, asked me back in college a girl who gained 70 pounds. That would have been a fine starting line for this clip. That was not a question revealing insecurity about herself. She was directly teasing and flirting. And that is just what you will find in this clip: Anna seduces the camera unashamedly showing all her poundage and heaviness. And it is lovely.

Link to review
joebu8453

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Awesome fashion show. I loved the first outfit - too bad it didn’t survive (😈)!

Link to review
Guest Soja

In the first two minutes, Anna does something epic that I've never seen in a weight gain video before. Stunning. 

She takes a break partway through, panting from exhaustion, to stuff her fat face (seriously, her AMAZING double chin makes her look deliciously overfed). She asks you if its okay if she takes a break and then proceeds to get powdered sugar all over herself. It must be hard for her to go fifteen minutes without eating something.

And I honestly thought the chair she was sitting on was going to crack, it was screaming. 

Link to review
ms06zaku

Another great video! I love how much you look to enjoy your gaining also it really adds to the excitement!

Link to review
Jorin85

Well, I was going to wait till payday but we are in lockdown, so why not?

This video is Anna's best so far. It details so many sexy things that a growing gainer goes through: wardrobe full of tight clothes that won't fit, breathlessness, perspiration, easy exhaustion, outgrown clothes (including the most beautiful red dress moment ever recorded), messy, unrestricted eating of sugary snacks, creaky chairs on the verge of breaking, big butt spanking and big belly slapping... and so much More!

But the BEST part of the video has to be the sheer joy and enthusiasm that Anna has for it all. She absolutely loves this, and it shows. Look at the smile on her face, the red lipstick, her beautiful black hair: This is a woman who is extremely confident in herself.

Watching this video and Seeing how much Anna genuinely enjoys it when a clothing item doesn't fit. Anna knows and enjoys that her eating and drinking habbits are only going to get her bigger, and that is the best and most exciting thing of all.

5 stars again. Another great video. Well worth the purchase.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

😘

Link to review