Day 7 - 10,000 Calorie Day with Weight Gain Shake!!!

$7.99

(1 review)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Obligatory -> Doing a 30 day weight gain challenge etc. xD

So while I upload this I am laying on my side trying to keep all this food in my extremely tight belly, packed with food and liquid sloshing around when I breath!

I started the day off with over 2,000 calories worth of pancakes, syrup and ice cream, then I had 3 meals of pizza, pasta and potatoes with American Cheese! Each was around 1'500 calories. Finally, I finished the day with enough Chinese takeout for 5 people! (The delivery guy had a bit of a shock seeing this bloated, messy fatty try and get the food in her natural position  ;) followed by this DAILY 3,000 CALORIE WEIGHT GAIN SHAKE that is made entirely of heavy cream and 16 scoops of extreme mass powder!

You can tell from the beginning I'm already so stuffed but I carry on and down the entire thing before showing off all of my new rolls and stretchmarks across my ass in a tiny white thong!!

If you download my vid please leave a review it helps me out so much I'm so grateful for everything!

Love you guys xxx

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.