6 Screenshots

About This File

I know you love the view of my jiggly hanging belly. I tell you I am going to do a special dance for you. So, you lay down underneath me. I begin to shake and move my body. Every ripple and roll feeling your mouth with drool...As I dance I continue to get closer and closer to you. Eventually, I am so close you get nervous and scared about all the weight that could possibly come down on you...but you're mesmerized by the tummy and all its glorious hang. You want to say stop as I place my expanded fat gut over you....but you love it too much...

spacer.png1033321521_SeducedIntoSmotheringwithJigglyBellyDanceGIF2.thumb.gif.a5ad0b6c9013429e31c1e57217d0f331.gif

1399385863_SeducedIntoSmotheringwithJigglyBellyDanceGIF4.thumb.gif.e60ed662d643b646c8ed56385f188d9a.gif

35446743_SeducedIntoSmotheringwithJigglyBellyDanceGIF3.thumb.gif.2ba9d2d53ea3b63db3afd89df204e11d.gif

Seduced_Into_Smothering_with_Jiggly_Belly_Dance_GIF.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I would absolutely love to get smothered under this giant wobbly belly and between those massive thighs. Honestly my dream to feel that kind of weight on my face and chest. Kyra looks absolutely huge from this angle. The only thing that would make it better for me is if there was more voice over talking about how heavy she is, how much you love her belly, how you're gonna get smashed under her weight. Otherwise, amazing clip. 

Link to review