4 Screenshots

About This File

Casey continues to blow up during this quarantine and she is feeling more horny than ever! This big jiggly body is getting bigger and bigger, turning her on so much.... making her eat more and more. Casey was feeling extra naughty today and decided to show you what it would look like if she rolled her fat ass over and *TRIED* to ride you. Watch her bounce that fat fucking ass while her belly wobbles in between her swollen thighs. She shows you all the angles - on top, from behind, and underneath you. She gets so out of breath....after all, she is a giant fat ass. Casey wishes more than anything that this was for real with you. By the end, she is so turned on that she can barely keep her hands off herself. 

NOTE - gif would not upload for some reason to provide a preview. I attached two screenshots from the gif but if you go to my profile, I will post the gif there including the preview of the video. It is also available in the comments of this video :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved. 

Reviews are ALWAYS appreciated ❤️ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

shmedly45

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! So scandalous and sexy. Casey continues to blossom into a fat goddess! Watching her shake and jiggle her beautiful belly is such a turn on. And it’s great to see how turned on it makes her! Yet another must buy!!!

Response from the author:

Love your kindness always! Thanks ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey can't stop expanding and getting fatter....and now she is going to ride us....uggh this fatty is so fucking hot and jiggles and bounces everywhere as she gets tired and hornier! Soon she won't even be able to do this much and we will have to do ALL the work for her! 25 STARS!!!! 🥵

Link to review
ZAIZEK

wish this was reality if you still be able to move this much with your fatter body ❤️ so hot

Link to review