4 Screenshots

About This File

Finally, Ms MacNCheese has a weigh in and measurements set!  She measures her soft roundness in all of the right spots, showing off the resulting inches on her measuring tape, and revealing her bras size for the first time!  Then it's on to a weigh-in, checking on and sharing her current weight.  After all of this, she sits down shares her thoughts with some squeezes and jiggles of her squish.  Enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xxxdmcxxx

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of my favorite videos of Ms MacNCheese so far. In addition to learning her measurements and current weight, there is a lot of grabbing and jiggling of her big belly and the girls. Even watching her plop down onto her new bigger office chair is amazing as you can see her belly and boobs bounce and jiggle multiple times as they settle in place. Highly recommended!

Response from the author:

This is amazing thank you so much! Your appreciation for my content has greatly exceeded my expectations. I'm fairly reserved, so talking on camera has been way outside my comfort zone. Thanks for coming along this journey with me and watching me grow in more ways than one! ;) 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ms MacNCheese is looking big and fat 😍 She shows off her body, takes measurements, and gets on the scale for a weigh-in. The video quality is amazing. You can see all her cellulite 😊 Her commentary during the video is fantastic as well. 5 stars! 

So motivating! Thank you so much for your support in purchasing and taking the time to review my clips! We were off to a rough start in the technology department, so happy the GoPro is proving to be worth the investment! 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😘

🙊🥰🤗😘

Link to review