My Enabler

$3

(9 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Jules has to confess.. She over did it AGAIN!
She texts her boyfriend to tell him what happened. At first he sounds dissapointed, but then.. Turns out, he is encouraging her! 
"Just let yourself go.."
"But I wil get so SOOO fat!"
"You should 😉"

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jules is lovely as ever here as she has clearly fattened up further since we last saw her. She and her boyfriend text back and forth after she stuffs hard and in the end, her boyfriend wants her to let herself go and get super fat. Like she will object? She finishes up with some cookies and is well on her way to 300 pounds ;) Amazing clip, Miss Jules! So glad you were finally able to upload again! Can't wait for more clips! 🥰

Link to review
Guest wanna-feed-you

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved every single second of it !! you're getting so big it's insane , just keep on stuffing your big fat greedy gut like that and you will keep on growing soooo much more and just keep on getting sexier with every added pound !

Link to review
Fox99

First vid I bought of the princess was well worth it. It's unreal how much she's gained since she started on curvage. I selfishly hope most of her future gains go towards her growing double belly 😍😘

Link to review
Guest Soja

Awesome video from this raven-haired piggy princess. The editing was something I've never seen done this way for a feeder vid before, and the scenario is a real fantasy of mine. She thinks she has every reason in the world to cut back just a little bit, but all she can do is laze in her bed shoving food in her greedy face. Other girls have to work hard to please their men, but she has hit the jackpot. Nothing but cookies, burps, and selfish pleasure for her. Great stuff.

Link to review

As someone who has checked out almost all of your videos, I have to say this just might be your best video yet! The editing on this video is next level with the scene changes and the implementation of the text message conversation. Also, you found a way to incorporate the music in the background without taking away from the stuffing, as you can hear the burps and stuff throughout. And OMG! You have gotten huge, Your belly, those creamy thunder thighs, your double chin that is now undeniable and of course that meaty dimpled jello ass that your g-string doesn't even fit. This video is a must buy. Great idea by @drfeeder that Princess Jules absolutely nails. I'll let the pictures from the vid do the rest of the talking. Amazing video Jules!

MyEnabler_HD.mp4_20200503_203351.483.jpg

MyEnabler_HD.mp4_20200503_203355.946.jpg

MyEnabler_HD.mp4_20200503_203400.226.jpg

MyEnabler_HD.mp4_20200503_203408.381.jpg

MyEnabler_HD.mp4_20200503_203412.599.jpg

MyEnabler_HD.mp4_20200503_203416.973.jpg

MyEnabler_HD.mp4_20200503_203421.794.jpg

MyEnabler_HD.mp4_20200503_203426.058.jpg

Link to review

I love how big you look on that bed. I bet you cant wait to reach your next goal of another 100 pounds! You keep eating like that and you'll be there in no time. Great video!

Link to review

Wow this video is certainly worth getting you continue impressing everybody! You’ve gotten so much bigger since the last time. 😍 love the new edits and theme for this video. That makes an easy 10/10. Can’t wait for whatever else you bring to your next videos!! 

Link to review
1mini1

Here is PJ putting to bed some serious carbs and calories and oh my do I detect some extra kilos of new fat to worship and caress here.....🥰

PJs curves are seriously starting to develop, such a lovely thick growing belly and upper body - those thick arms are looking more powerful than ever... And of course a beautiful curvy butt and thighs to keep you constantly mesmerized... I am subconsciously massaging all the new fat with love and care whilst making sure PJs creases are well lotioned up - Very important...

Loving the video edit and quality - Top notch 😍 And the hidden theme too - Very sexy....🥰

Keep safe and well fed....

Link to review