5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey y'all! JuicyJunt here, and I'm back with another grand stuffing video to share!!

In this video, I manage to cram 15 LARGE chicken tenders with fried cheese bites (OVER 2 LBS OF FOOD) all while chugging sodas and of course, showing off my expanding belly!

As always, you can expect to hear loud, boisterous burps as I greedily keep shoveling tender after tender, pushing my tummy to it's capacity!

Please enjoy PART ONE of this 2 part tender feast, and please feel free to leave a nice review!! 💗

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is my 1st clip from JuicyJunt and I’m impressed she has to have some of the best and loudest burps on curvage plus eating/hiccups (These are always my favourite in any stuffing vid) I think you enjoyed those tenders a little to much 😍. Plus your boobs jiggling every time you hiccup is so hot 🥵, and this is only part 1 get this amazing clip now, can’t wait for part 2.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Come watch the ever-expanding Haley as she feasts on chicken and coke! Amazing burps, hiccups and boobs and belly sightings as she gorges on her food. She looks even bigger than her last stuffing! 😍

Link to review