Day 5 - Huge Belly Air Inflation While Stuffed With Burgers!

$4.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Obligatory -> Im doing a 30 day weight gain challenge to see how much weight I can put on in a month by stuffing my face all day and doing nothing but sitting in bed and crawling around like a piggy.

In this video I have stuffed my daily 8,000 calories, finishing off the day with 4 burgers that were packed with cheese, sauce and calories!! Then I have a lie on my back in satisfaction and decide I am going to get as big as I possibly can by inserting an air pump into myself and blowing my belly up like a huge balloon!!! 

I get so big that I can feel my tight skin stretching on my belly and I need to move around to keep the air moving inside me and fill out my belly evenly. This gives ,e the perfect chance to show off every angle of my swollen body, riddled with stretchmarks, cellulite and rolls of fat from barely a week of consuming 5 times what I would usually eat!

Love you all xxx

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

A Piggy quarantined for 30 days, with only one task, growing. Already looking bigger and meatier after 5 days. I've got a feeling all this eating, growing and isolation will only make her hornier and kinkier as the days pass.

Link to review