Anna’s Long Distance Relationship – Fat Talk – Fantasy

$6.99

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Well love, it has been a very long while since we had time to talk and see each other, you decided to take this job overseas and it has been ages since you last saw me.

Thing is, since we last spoke and after that talk we had, i have been thinking, wondering and came to some conclusions, and we need to talk.
 I want you to know how i have been feeling, and what has been going thru my head during your absence. And Honestly, it is all your fault, so, i hope, you like what you are going to see.

In this Fantasy vídeo with english subtitles, you will see me talking with you as if we were in a vídeo call where i talk to you about how i have been feeling and changing after you took a job overseas after we talked about your weight preferences.

I hope you enjoy this lovely piece of fat art

Kisses Anna

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A video that will set your heart on fire.

Anna is just a mesmerising person - so beautiful, big, powerful, seductive, sexy and confident. I could listen to her, and look into these deep eyes all day long.

Not only is Anna beautiful: she is undoubtably the best creator of greedy, gluttony-fuelled, feedist and gainer content on here. She is a natural and extremely talented.

Buy this vid. You won't regret it!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😘

Link to review
SodamFat

One of the best role plays from a growing model. I wish I could speak Portuguese and travel right now! Continue growing Anna!

Link to review
ONETRUEFEEDER

This is vídeo meant for those who love roleplays, Anna plays the part of the girlfriend that misses you and wants to show you how much she has changed over the months you two are away, and honestly, she is just your fat girl next door, genuine, lovely, charismatic, and absolutely real. You can feel in her actions, her smile, her eating that she is all that she shows, a feedee, a gainer, someone who is hungry for more, be from life, or her size. Ever wondered what a true feedee and gainer looks like? Well Wonder no more, this girl loves to eat, loves to show off and every piece of her content is a ride Worth my time! Absolutely lovely!

Link to review
theseven

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I rate this video 7 stars, 5 it is not enough. You are a wonderful woman, and a fantastic bbw.

Link to review