04.27.20 Weigh-In and Measurements + Belly Rub and Talking

$7.99

(9 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

BA3F55B1-BF17-4745-AF90-33EC76B41852.thumb.gif.77d90bb973590fcae1d36e923888cf01.gif
1913650541_2020-04-272138510000.thumb.GIF.c561139ef272c2617525354866d1d71f.GIF
088863CF-8E37-4C09-9967-2DF956C2DBCF.thumb.gif.f6cb5a0170f0439ed8825112ac51d447.gif
92AB16DD-1AD3-46E2-93E0-E00687468681.thumb.gif.f720dd3a5606be6e89e0cccce7e64a9e.gif
6A0099A3-F95B-4324-96EC-50E26951D3DC.thumb.gif.e1ce4d73dca68dc545f9d6c78f2e3496.gif

*no idea why I don’t say it out loud in the video: my belly is 38”!*
It's been three weeks since my last weigh-in! Where do you think the pounds have gone? In this clip; I measure myself, detail the changes in each measurement, rub my belly, play with my navel, weigh-myself (POV), and close by playing with my belly some more next to my mirror ❤️ 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Upthendown2

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A video I'm always looking forward too.  Your weigh-ins are amazing every time.  If you want to see a beautiful girl with sexy curves bouncing and jiggling everywhere then this is for you.  I love when you bounce up and down it's mesmerizing.  And I don't know about the measurements but your tits sure do look a lot more heavier bouncing!  I hope one of these time you just rip out of that bra.  Like breaking the type at a finish line in a race.  Only the only end will be to your bra.  Great video!

Link to review
Guest sweetzombiejesus

· Edited by sweetzombiejesus

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Notes:

• You're so much more than a slutty chubby fetish model :) ... Because you're a feedee princess worthy of the adoration, funding & caretaking to that of an obese, spoiled & bed-ridden fetish model. 😂 -if I may be so forward
  • Revelations from these measurments' data: 1.) I adore your soft fat that's starting to hang, and we should note: your belly is really trying to outcompete your gigantic tits :3 2.) Your measurements are lying in regards to your tits; they've grown at least .5 inches, they're just plumper and hanging lower. 3.) I enjoy your voice, & you're enjoyable as heck drunk.
  • I fecking called the hips & ass expansion 😍🤤
  • You're *such* a good girl :) ... never stop growing ❤️ but I'll love you regardless, for your passion.
  • *** lbs in 3 weeks ❤️  my god. Your plush new blubber makes you look so exhuberantly glowing. Up your intake ❤️. Fuck embarrassment. Being a good feedee comes first. Scratch that itch. Yo. ❤️
  • Your face is so beautiful. You've gone from skeleton cheekbones to Natalie Dormer in a month 🤓. Proof you'll only look more beautiful as you plush up ❤️
  • I adore you. 

Response from the author:

This is incredibly sweet ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much 😊 I’m glad to have you as friend on here 😙 I always enjoy your comments 

Link to review
Euglenoid

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Excellent video. GGG is looking plumper, and delivers on a lot of sexy jiggling to go with the measuring and weigh in. She has grown a lot within a short time, and hopefully we'll see "more" of this woman as she continues to model. Her outfit is perfect, and she knows exactly what feeders want to hear.

Link to review
Fraskolini

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Im new to this page, but I gotta say GGG is one of the girls to follow! 🥰 Such dedication! Great quality video too, with bouncing, pov, measuring and weighing. Its so exciting to follow the progression, shes growing more and more beautiful every week!

Link to review
Guest FeederDave

cute Noises, Jumping Up and Down, belly button play. What’s not to love? 

Link to review
akula1369

GGG, true to her name, has noticeably grown since her last weigh-in.  I sound like a broken record, but I think this is one of her best videos yet.  When she weighs in, she puts the camera in her POV, and you see the scale over her overfed belly and tits.  I can't review the rest of the video after she weighed in because...well...I didn't exactly make it that far.

❤️

Link to review

This clip is amazing, the POV weigh-in was probably my favorite part 😍

An amazing gain in just 21 days! Looking noticeably bigger already, recommended 👍

❤️!

Link to review