Kitty's PREGNANT & Helpless With Her BIG Belly!

$2

(7 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Uh Oh! Kitty is pregnant and her belly is about to pop! She's feeling pretty helpless with her daily activities. Such as painting her toes, putting shoes on, shaving her legs and putting clothes on and off! With this huge belly she can't do anything!

In these photos Kitty asks and pleads for your help, there's tiny texts in some photos, describing what month of pregnancy she's in. Also with little "dutties" she's got planned for you. This tummy is beyond the ultimate food belly. All this while wearing a super sexy tight dress where you can see every inch of her body. Even a few upskirt views.. she can't help it, her belly is pushing her dress up! 😯😊

You've never seen kitty this big before! You'll just have to see for yourself just how big she gets! 

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vekelvy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm less of a belly fan and more of a booty person, but lordy, does Kitty look bloated and swollen in this photo set. (as all girls should) The panty shots are super sexy along with the pictures of Kitty in profile that really show how far her gut and butt really stick out. The skintight dress is enough to make anyone faint and Kitty pushes things to the limit. It's amazing picturing how her huge and stuffed belly must feel, or how much effort it must take her just to waddle around.

She's not just a Kitty, she's also one stuffed piggy.

Link to review
tryathingortwo

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I love Kitty's content, this set being no exception! Can't wait to see just how your body shapes up - & out - as the pounds pack on! 😉 Give that tum a pat for me~

Response from the author:

Will do luv, Thank you! 🥰

Link to review
YungChill3447

Worth every penny, and the cat was a nice touch.

LOL, my kitty wouldn't leave me alone & stop rubbing on my belly, she's so sweet & loving I just adore her 🥰

Link to review
Thecptn

I've never made a purchase before, but I couldn't resist this. I'm so glad I bought it. Pure gorgeous perfection❤

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This babe is PURE perfection! Love all your photos, Dana! 🥰

Awww Marshall, you're so sweet & I appreciate you always leaving me feedback, it's so helpful 🥰 thanks for ALL the support 😁💕

Link to review
FireFly81

Absolutely stunning. Can’t wait to see what 9 months looks like on you IRL!!!

Awwww! I'm so glad you liked the set, I had a lot of fun taking it..I feel so sexy with a HUGE belly 🥰

Link to review