5 Screenshots

About This File

Me in my new bubble gum pink snake print micro bikini I ripped it out of the package and stuffed my chubby curves into it immediately!  I was delighted with how tight the bikini bottoms were! I guess I’m getting too fat for “one size fits most”! I was feeling VERY fat and VERY sexy! You can tell I am VERY turned on by how my soft flabby fat looks and feels! I can’t stop rubbing and jiggling my soft luxurious ** belly and talking about how fat I look and feel! That is why the video is so long lol! I also walk and shake to show just how uncontrollable all my jiggle is!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lc72902

This girl loves playing with and touching her belly! You can tell from this video she's so into it! And she's so doughy and squishy here you can tell she got so fat before buying that thong. Plus when she talks about how much she loves playing with her belly it's the hottest thing ever!

Link to review

Highly recommended video to watch!!😘.. we all know that she is very beautiful and has an amazing body and we know that she can rock a micro bikini any day of the week 😍. This is a very attractive video worth downloading you get to enjoy her playing with her beautiful little chubby belly 😍. In my honest opinion that alone is well worth it and you get to see more of her beautiful body than just her cute chubby belly❤️. And honestly there is absolutely no part of her body that doesn't look very very attractive in a tiny little bikini 🤩. And watching her jiggle her mazing body is very attractive 🥰🥰. I recommend you try this video 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Link to review