2 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a long day, and I've been trainning to gain more weight, and to eat more than I'm already used to. So, today after having 7k+ cal, I decided ordering a second dinner: a fat and gready huge cheeseburger with extra bacon, deep fried churros tossed on a bunch of cinnamon sugar and lots of coke.

I take off my jeans as Im bursting out of it, change into something more confortable and talk to you about my day, my body changes and plans while I destroy my late night order.

My belly gets really round and bloated, and Im gonna keep pushing, keeping the burps in so I can see it ballooning

Join me?

Dont forget to review if you like me 😘😘😘

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest p0rkstar

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

As always, a wonderful update from this gorgeous lady. In her latest videos, I've noticed the appearance of stretchmarks as she piles on the pounds and she is growing increasingly slobbish. I swear she gets a lot bigger with each video she makes and it has been a pleasure watching her rapidly progress into a SSBBW before our eyes. Her beauty and loveliness only grows with each pound she gains 🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your support!! Stay around and the ssbbw will come 

Link to review
sparticus5000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ohhh my godd ...   she is getting soo big!,   You can see her as usual very perfectly chubby face and chin,    her boobs seem to now sit or get pushed up by her belly,  probably both and its damn sexyyy.     I love how passionatly she talks and enjoys getting fatter,  feeling her belly get full from so much coke and Burger, and bloating like crazy.   Every pound she gains goes to the best places   her thighs and calves , hips,  her belly is looking as round and full as ever,  her boobs are so full too,   just amazing!!  I cant wait to know what she is weighing

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review