1 Month Stuffing Challenge! Day 2 - Pepsi Bloat!

$6.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys! Obligatory -> I'm doing a 1 month weight gain challenge to gain as much as possible!

In this video I am at the end of my day having had over 6000 calories, 1200 of which is from Pepsi cans which I'm in love with! I am surrounded by empty sodas and candy wrappers like a greedy piggy and I chug my last 3 Pepsi's of the day to make it 9 in total!

ALSO!!! If you have watched my YouTube channel you will notice that this outfit is from my first ever video last year which was huge on me then and barely fits now, having gained nearly 50 lbs!

I burp uncontrollably and at one point I realize that I am feeling so bloated that I need to lie on my back like a beached whale and burp like the swollen piggy I am!

Lots of belly play, body exploration and squeezing of my new rolls and chub!

Love you all xxx

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest 1414moyer

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Omg what’s there not to love about this video your rose red lips that are the entrance for all the food and drink that you stuff into your swollen gut that just keeps expanding!!

Link to review