8 Screenshots

About This File

A gender neutral mutual feeding encouragement feeder/feedee experience ~ Ginger is your chubby feedee that you love stuffing silly and it's time for her fattening afternoon snack but she has an idea to make today's feeding extra fun; She wants to stuff yourself too along with her! For every bite she takes of her sugary snacks, she wants you to take a bite too, it's not fair that you always get to enjoy her bloated belly post stuffings when she loves big round bellies too! In between bites of delicious brownies, she encourages you to take bigger and bigger bites, talking about how she wants you to stuff yourself until you feel like you might pop! As you both continue to greedily gorge yourselves, Ginger gets braver and more dominant, she starts demanding that you keep up and stuff yourself faster. She even makes you continue eating when she's too full; revealing that her plan is to get you to stuff yourself until you're too full to move at all, so that she can take advantage of you in your prone state, your aching belly preventing you from stopping her as she plays with your bloated body and forces you to eat even more! ~ Includes: feeder/feedee roleplay, eating/stuffing encouragement, bellystuffing/facestuffing, belly play

a bite for me a bite for you 1.gif

a bite for me a bite for you 2.gif

a bite for me a bite for you 3.gif

a bite for me a bite for you 4.gif

a bite for me a bite for you 5.gif

a bite for me a bite for you 6.gif

a bite for me a bite for you 7.gif

a bite for me a bite for you 8.gif

a bite for me a bite for you 9.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.