7 Screenshots

About This File

BLACK FRIDAY [Was 6,99] Roxxy couldn't wait till the other day to eat, so she just decide to eat a snack box for a party that she order, she gets so excited about food, turned on little by little by the time that she eats the entire snack box of chicken she is so stuffed that barely can move, her belly is so big and jiggly, this isolation make her eat more than ever, she is eating literally all day nonstop, keep her fat and growing.

Enjoy, kisses.

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Expert233

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Personally I found this clip relatively entertaining and must've been pretty fun to be stuffing your gut at exactly midnight.

The Burps were also pretty good in my books. 

Link to review
N29W39

I really loved this wonderful stuffing performance where our sweet and charming Roxxywood feasted on a large order of fried chicken and sides. Like a good fatty, she supplemented most bites with squirts of mayo to boost her calorie intake❤️🐷. After her huge meal, she shows off the results of her constant pigging out and  gives us a magnificent side view on all fours, of her full belly hanging down more beautifully, more massively and jiggly than ever🐖:wub:. She talks about her constant search for opportunities to grow her eating capacity and get fatter❤️👍😍 and promises more gains to come😉. In addition to providing  great feedee content, Roxxywood is very generous with her time,  making this another of her clips with great value for the money. Two thumbs up 👍👍 Enjoy!

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This has got to be my favourite roxxy vid yet, you can tell roxxy has been eating nonstop during this lockdown she is bigger than ever, even though she has already eaten she quickly digs into this massive food box. I can tell you loved eating all this food roxxy you ate so quickly you give yourself the hiccups and I love vids with eating/hiccups 😍 hope to hear more in future vids, also plenty of burping too has we all know she is a greedy piggy. The angle this is filmed at to her double chin is even more noticeable she wobbles and slaps her belly a lot in this. Plus 6.99 for over 30 minutes 👍🏻, 5 stars roxxy or should that be fatty roxxy 🥵.

Response from the author:

I cant stoooop hahahha I definitely like more to be called fatty roxxy is sexier 🥵🥵

Link to review