1 Month Stuffing Challenge! Day 1 - Messy Ribs and Lard Potatoes!

$4.99

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey Guys! If you have checked out my other platforms you will know that I am undergoing a 1 MONTH PIGGY CHALLENGE where I will gain as much weight as possible and eat like a total pig for an entire month! (Inspired by the amazing Mochii Babii <3)

In this video I stuff my fat face with a whole rack of ribs covered in sugary southern ribs that are bound to add pounds to my waistline! However, the big star of the video is the LARD POTATOES that are mashed potatoes mixed with butter and huge amounts of lard to really turn my into a fat pig, addicted to calories and hungry for fat!

I begin by gently eating them with a fork but when I feel the fat hit my piggy veins I go into a feedee frenzy and start ripping the ribs apart, stuffing them into my mouth getting super messy and sticky! Then I realize that the fork is not doing the job so I shovel the lard with my hands and force it into my mouth, licking my fingers and burping loudly with satisfaction!

I have no choice now but to get HUGE!!!

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest 1414moyer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Messy Ribs vs. a gorgeous feedee what’s there not to love about this video!! 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😘

Link to review
wavemagnet

I loved watching Charlotte tear into those ribs with that gorgeous mouth, Mmm, finger licking good. When she digs into the potatoes, shes more piggy than lioness but just as beautiful. After she finishes devouring her feast, barely able to catch her breath, she proudly displays her huge, swollen, messy belly. I'm hoping Charlotte become comfortable enough to show the rest of her pretty face in future videos. Great to have her here on Curvage.

Link to review
AzMan226

Absolute hog with great potential... made an account just for this. $4.99 to see a greedy young blonde stuff her fat, growing face with a heart stopping meal? I'd call it a steal. Can't wait to see Charlotte grow and expand like the pig she wants to be!🐖🐷

Link to review
Guest Getthisdub

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the best 

Link to review