5 Screenshots

About This File

Lingerie Try On

In the kitchen, because where else would you try on lingerie?

😂

After all, that's where the food is!

I just got a package full of sexy lingerie and I'm sooo excited to try it on for the first time with you.

Watch me squeeze into 5 outfits in 15 minutes and model them for you.

With lots of jiggling, of course.

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Soja

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nikki is insanely voluptuous, sex on two legs. The tiny strings cutting into her soft luxurious fat just highlight how much she has inflated herself with her voracious appetite.

The little detail I love in this one? She's casually eating cookies the whole time. My kinda girl. 😍🤩

Response from the author:

Aw thank you so much!!

Link to review
Guest bracewell

From the very beginning, Nikki's lovely voice brings a grin to my face. The tight fitting shorts and top show off perfectly just how fat she's getting, and throughout, the sound of her breathlessly eating cookies is enough to get the juices flowing!

Moving to the tiny cow bikini, and there's very little left to the imagination (which is no bad thing!). She shows it and her body off in a cute, fat rippling way!

After that comes my favourite, the blue set. It's gorgeous, and so, so sexy. The way the straps cut into her body and accentuate her waist and hips is just incredible. Her big, cellulite-beautiful butt looks amazing in it, and coupled with the breathy eating and butt slapping (one of the best things about Nikki's videos) it makes for one of the most gorgeous sights you're likely to see on Curvage. Belly grabbing and shaking tops the show of that one!

The red set is even skimpier, and shows so much flesh but with that sexy, alluring mystery of the tiny amount covered. Shaking, laughing, eating, wobbling, rippling, dancing, grabbing, and slapping. Perfect.

The black set is fun, and I'll leave you to discover that one for yourself when you've bought the clip ;)

And finally, another cute one to round off the modelling.

This is such a good video. It shows off Nikki's body perfectly, and there's definitely something for everyone. I'll be watching this one over and over again, and the invitation to spank Nikki towards the end is almost too much to bear! Buy it - you won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much for this incredible review!! I’m so happy you liked it! 😊

Link to review
joebu8453

If I were Superman, Nikki would be my kryptonite! I had to watch this one twice to get through it all. The “best of both worlds” look with the schoolgirl outfit has my vote for best look, though none of them are bad!!

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed it. 😉

Link to review
jakemcduck

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved it.  She had me from the first frame.  Nikki is big and beautiful and looks spectacular in her lingerie.  You really can't appreciate how beautiful and impressive she is until you see her in motion and the joy she gets from gaining really comes through.  Her smile and double chin are so sweet and worth the price of admission.  

Thank you so much!! 

Link to review
Tendedsugar

Nikki you’ve left me speechless after watching you wear outfits that you’re starting to breach out of😍 the way her belly hangs combined with the constant reminder of how fat your ass is as well as your soft fat arms and love handles makes this a must watch😍🤤 I can’t wait for your updates and to hear the words “I’ve gotten bigger” come from your mouth!

Thank you so much!! ☺️

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

As soon as the video started, I noticed Nikki has gained a lot of new flab around her hips 😍😍😍 she is truly becoming 'well rounded' 😈

Her double chin is nearing a triple, just like how she's starting to prefer triple burgers over doubles 😉 plus none of those sexy bikinis even fit!

Great video ❤️❤️

This review is just incredible! THANK YOU! 

Link to review
maybejames

Amazing clip. So many revealing outfits that really show off how big and soft Nikki is now 😍

I do find it amusing that this try-on clip takes place in the kitchen, but it makes sense because Nikki has just baked some cookies and is eating them all throughout the clip 😏

D1FECB83-A5A9-4890-A918-823A63700FA1.jpeg.86112268f913dfddcbe922d63f205b45.jpeg

It's my favorite room in the house! As if that isn't obvious lol. Thank you for the sweet review!

Link to review
Onen

I Stan Nikki because she makes excellent and hot clips. I may have gone into cardiac arrest after watching this. She is exploding out of her lingerie and show off just how fat she is getting in quarantine. Oooof! Would recommend.

Thank you!!! I’m so glad you like it! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review