6 Screenshots

About This File

Custom for a VERY special feederiend:

You start saying how you missed your big, pregnant belly so you decide to stuff to get it back.  You gorge yourself on garlic bread and a huge thing of spaghetti, slurping up noodles as you talk about how much we both love it when you're 'big' and wanting to get fatter for me~  So you're going to push yourself till you can't take another noodle, joking that you could eat spaghetti till you pop!  After several big bowls, each time looking more stuffed and starting to struggle.  At the end you're stuffed to the brim and groaning that you're going to be sick, maybe you might really pop. You nervously laugh it off as silly when you notice there is one last noodle hanging from your lips  You slowly slurp it up and it proves to be too much.".

:::He Said- "I just finished watching it and I absolutely loved it ❤️  The dialogue was great, you looked fantastic, and the way your demeanor progressed through each bowl was spot on.  I was hoping you'd ask for the last bowl to be brought to you and you didn't disappoint~  And the way you did the 'last noodle' hanging out your mouth was juuust right.  Thank you for this!":::

(((I WAS NOT PREGNANT DURING FILMING OF THIS VIDEO)))

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest 789plaster

kyra kane looks so pretty as she inhales bowl after bowl of pasta, especially as she takes big mouthfuls of spaghetti and bread. makes me want to see just how much this big girl doesnt pop

Link to review