Lovesbreadsticks quarantine belly is getting out of control

$7.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me struggle trying to squeeze my gut into my old summer shorts after stuffing. Im so full and round, but this belly isn't a food baby anymore, its pure fat. Im seriously getting a muffin tops and thighs so big I can't get into any of my clothes. My ass is getting more cellulite and im just indulging day after day in snacks and food to be the biggest pig I can. I really didn't realize how big I was getting until I looked at myself in the mirror wearing the orange shorts... Then it hit me. The quarantine is doing me so good im such a chubby pig now.. All I wanna do is shove food down my throat day after day till I hopefully pop. 

Other Files from lovesbreadsticks

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Timmy123321

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

OUT OF THIS WORLD- is the only way to describe Lovesbreadsticks in this ridiculously hot clip!! If you like outgrown clothes and pudgy muffin tops, you’re in the right place. And if you weren’t sure where the new weight was going, NOW YOU KNOW. Watch as Lovesbreadsticks struggles into shorts from last summer while her soft new belly jiggles; breaking a sweat and getting out of breath as if she just swam the 400 IM. Crazy to think how far she’s come in less than a year and not done yet! 😊 

Link to review