8 Screenshots

About This File

We all know by now that Casey is no longer the fit little athlete she used to be. Every few months, this pig likes to update her following on the current state of her physical fitness... or lack there of. Casey's fitness has continued to deteriorate as her weight continues to rise. At over 100 pounds heavier than she used to be, Casey can barely get through 10 jumping jacks without having a heart attack. Casey tries to do jumping jacks, toe touches, push ups, and sit ups for you guys. You'll be hypnotized by the jiggles of that MASSIVE growing, stuffed gut she has grown. She is DRIPPING in sweaty by the end... moaning and groaning about what a fat pig she's become. She's so out of breath that she is almost in tears. Casey needs food and she needs it now. She's not cut out for fitness anymore. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved. 

Reviews are ALWAYS appreciated ❤️ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The best, and sexiest, part about one gaining weight is seeing how it transforms the whole body. It is not just the belly that get bigger. It is everything in between, too.

It is so visually stimulating and arousing to see every part of a persons body get bigger.

Everything about that person becomes ''more''. And who doesn't want more? Lets be honest.

Bigger, fatter bodies are the most amazing thing in the world to look at. This video highlights every part of that amazing visual experience!

5/5. It is an awesome weight gain body tour

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Your looking great Cassie going from fit to slim chubby to bubby to fat to hopefully in abother 3 months bbw to super bbw babe. 😘

SSBBW is on the way ❤️ 

Link to review
JeffGob

Where do I start. Casey has gone from being a CrossFit athlete to a unfit pig. The differences between her last work out video and this one are massive like Casey’s gut. Most notebly in her her arms and her neck which at some points in the video looks like it’s part of her double chin.If I could give this a 10 star rating I would. Must watch

Made my day! Thank you so much babe ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey, you are unbelievably sexy here...attempting to work out...HA! But you should see yourself NOW! Lols Casey working out at any size is hot AF! 20 STARS! 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

this is one of the sexiest things ive ever seen, a former crosfitt athlete / marathonrunner struggles to this basic excerise, omg! so so hot ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Hey Casey. Knowing how much of an athlete you are and we’re and seeing you struggle trying to do just the simplest of workouts is really crazy. Just touching your toes was an issue and it’s really a testament to your gain. Of course it was freakin hot tho. Seeing the jiggle on the jumping jacks and the struggle to get through your gut just to do a setup we’re insane. Keep it up

Link to review