Peace-a-Pizza!

$7.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese is hungry!  She's going to turn this stuffed crust pepperoni pizza into a personal pizza!  It doesn't stand a chance. She finishes the whole thing and adds a few belly rubs and burps along the way. But was is it enough food for her?  Is it ever enough?

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

OMG she is one stunning sexy woman. As for the girls as she calls them WOW not often you see a pair that size.😍 Not only that this lady can eat. and judging by this and the ice cream eating video she can eat a lot as I got the impression that it wasn't remotely a struggle and there's plenty more room to fit more in. I love how quickly that pizza disappeared, helps by folding 2 pieces together to be fair. For those of you who like a lady that can burp ( like myself ) she can burp with the best. Judging by the burp at the end i'm looking forward to some real loud bassy rippers to come as I've got a feeling she was holding back big time with what's she's released in her videos so far. Will definitely be back for more as i'm looking forward to seeing that amazing belly grow. Would give more than 5 stars if I could.

Response from the author:

Wow!! Your feedback means so much to me, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! The girls are pretty impressive, aren't they? That wasn't a struggle, by any means. Maybe another pizza would have done the trick! Definitely holding back on the burps, they deserve a video of their own as they too can be pretty impressive! 

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is my first purchase from Ms MacNCheese. I'd seen her photos on her forum, and thought I'd try a vid.

We start out with MnC sitting down on her couch with a big pizza in front of her. The first thing I noticed about this lady is her super-beautiful face. All I can say is: WOW. Wow, wow, wow. She is drop-dead gorgeous. Her hair and make-up are done to perfection and, overall, from the shoulders up she looks AMAZING. She is a genuine authentic BEAUTY.

And below the shoulders...? Oh my... Well, that was the second thing I noticed, as she began to attack her pizza. Her body, just like her face, is STUNNING. She's wearing a tight little t-shirt which is unable to cover her big, round belly, and her arms and legs have a wonderful curved roundness to them. The panties she's wearing are practically invisible.

Incredible facial beauty + magnificent body...

The third element is MnC's personality. And I'm glad to report that, as with her beautiful face and incredible body, she gets another big tick here. I loved the way she seemed a little disappointed about the size of the pizza. I loved the way she told us the calorie-count. I loved the way she combined a ravenous appetite (for example, taking huge mouthfuls) with a sexy, totally unforced elegance (for example, delicately dabbing her mouth with a napkin).

I don't know if she's actively gaining (perhaps I'll trawl her forum to find out), but she sure eats like she is. I sensed that she is proud of her beautiful body, and proud of the fact that the pizza was NOTHING to her.

A fantastically beautiful lady in a great video!

This review has left me speechless. You did not leave one detail left to the imagination - down to personality and dialogue. Thank you so much for the exquisite composition in this review! I look forward to maintaining the same standard of quality you've come to know and love. XoXo ❤️ 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love this video. Ms MacNCheese eats a whole pizza by herself and she's still hungry after. She looks soo big and fat. Her hair and makeup are on point, and she definitely revealed a talent for burping 😍 I can't wait to see more from her! 10/10, amazing video 

Thank you so much for your feedback!! Your attention to detail (hair and makeup) is also greatly appreciated! 

Link to review