4.20 Outgrown Dress Try-On (w Side-by-Side Comparison)

$5

(7 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I get very playful and campy! Lots of giggles and sexy silliness, all around my beautiful and round body. Have some fun with me!

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Another outstanding video!  Its amazing that the white dress was even hers because she barely fit in it now and her tits keep popping out.  The blue dress though 👌.  Can i just say i love the color blue and i love it on you.  It hugs your body so nicely.  I cant to see it in another couple of weeks

Link to review
Jooky

That blue dress tho...

you’ve gotten so out of control lately, and this video really proves it.  You’re absolutely bursting out of these dresses, can’t wait to see what you look like in them in another 15-20 lbs 😍😍

such an awesome video!!  Thank you!!

Link to review
Guest Hush

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

It's like each new pound makes her hornier and naughtier, and believe me she already added some new ones since last vid! She looks gorgeous with her soft round belly, little double chin, fat titties, but what she says and her talks are even better, she's allready big but it's clearly just the beginning!

GGG has gotten clumsier from being larger, you can tell in the comparison vid at the beginning. Also, can't tell if the heavy breath is due to her being so horny or so out of shape but it's pretty nice!

Link to review

What a sweet, horny beautiful video. One year has made such a difference for GGG. What am I saying, 15 days has made such a difference. She looks so big, so swollen and huge compared to her 'Belly Rub' video just days ago. amazing progress!

Link to review
Guest sleeptalk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All I can say is wow. As someone that doesn’t really buy clips, I am glad that I did get this one. GGG has been great with content and gaining like crazy, but this before/after this feels like a milestone. Thanks a lot for making me break my rule of no clips!

Response from the author:

🤩🤩🤩thank you!!! I’m so glad you enjoyed this clip!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😘

Response from the author:

You are wonderful ❤️ 

Link to review