2 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has been single for 3 years now.. She wants to find herself a boyfriend.. she’s so bored on lockdown..she signs up to tinder and starts chatting to a hot guy called Luke.. But, Luke has no clue just how fat Shar really is! Shar begins sending him old photos of herself and he instantly thinks she goes to the gym and takes good care of her body. He tells Shar he has been catfished by fat girls on tinder in the past and starts to joke about taking her to the Maldives just so he can get to see her sexy slim body in a bikini..But, scoffing her fat face with a baguette, drinking beer and burping Shar begins feeding him more n more LIES!

Shar tries on a bikini and talks with you about it.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

What a great real life scenario!

Link to review
Chimaira10

3 of 7 members found this review helpful 3 / 7 members

Well worth the few quid and holy shiat you have come a hell of a long way. Can't wait for more 👍🤩👍🥰🤗🤗

Link to review
Howard Roark

6 of 10 members found this review helpful 6 / 10 members

This is a fun video. Shar flirting with a guy on Tinder. He has obviously seen pictures of Shar maybe 100 pounds ago and is clearly taken by her. He is nervous though, admitting that he has been catfished before by fat girls. Shar keeps the flirt going and even acknowledges the risk that she could get a bit chubby during the lockdown, but the guy just laughs it of as Shar joking. He can tell from her pictures that Shar takes good care of herself and would never get fat. He offers to take her on a vacation with him to go scuba diving. He is clearly looking forward to seeing her in a bikini. Most of the time during this video Shar is planted on her couch. It seems that "couch potato" could be a self-identifying image for Shar. She does seem to get a bit horny chatting with Luke and starts to get a bit friendly with some of the pillows. This results in an ultimate shot of Shar from the back in her tight pants getting a bit of a rub from the pillows. Watching her hips and ass in motion is impressive. So much attention has been given to Shar's belly, it seems that we may just be noticing how wide she is getting. While they are not in the video, Shar has recently posted several photos that show her hips are much wider, even seeming to be proportional to that amazing belly. With the idea that Luke wants to see her in a bikini, Shar tries one on and gives a good look at herself in the mirror acknowledging that she would have to lose a lot of fat before she could take a photo in her bikini and send it to Luke. During the video, Shar calms her inner hungers with a huge baguette sandwich. If Shar keeps eating like that, it is doubtful that she will be sending Luke any new photos for a long while. The only question I have is the obvious: why waste time with someone who would not take one look at Shar and just be in heaven. She may be fat, but she is also beautiful, sexy, and someone who could be a lot of fun. Given the alternatives of eating what her hunger desires versus a rigid dieting regime, I suspect that Shar is a lot more fun to be with when her cravings are fed. One wish for future videos: while I can understand why Shar wants to spend more time sitting, since it must take a lot of effort to be on her feet with the extra weight she has generously added to her luscious body, I am craving a video of Shar moving around more. The ideal would be a video of her walking somewhere so we could really get a better sense of her girth and the way her body moves. As I said, the photos that she has posted suggest that she has really gotten a lot wider. She started noticing that about a year ago and it seems like she is now expanding more to the sides. A video of her on a good walk would show that. She is allowed out of lockdown, if it is essential and I would rank that video as essential. As long as she is safe.

Response from the author:

Thankyouu ♥️

Link to review
Guest 789plaster

7 of 11 members found this review helpful 7 / 11 members

Goddess Shar, the way your body has built is incredible. your belly looks amazing at this size. an icon

Thankyouu ♥️

Link to review
Joe626

2 of 8 members found this review helpful 2 / 8 members

I love the video so much, I watch the video 5 times. I love how Shar got so big, her belly is amazing and belly so amazingly beautiful. I can't wait to watch new video. Shar you are phenomenally 

Thankyouu ♥️

Link to review
Mondschein

· Edited by Mondschein

2 of 6 members found this review helpful 2 / 6 members

Das schönste Bikinimaedchen der Welt! Tolle Aufnahme, wunderschöne Shar !!! 

♥️♥️

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

4 of 9 members found this review helpful 4 / 9 members

Yet again, Shar delivers! 😍

What a well put together, funny, exciting and beautiful video - worth every penny  and more.

Shar’s humour and personality shine thorough here, just as much as her insanely massive curves do!

To think, this stunning BBW was once skinny! 😳🥰

Thankyouu ♥️

Link to review
Emmaaa

4 of 8 members found this review helpful 4 / 8 members

Shar is back and bigger than ever. Hottest woman in this entire community if u ask me 😍😍😍

Love the ass and side shots in this video 💜

Thankyouu ♥️

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 9 members found this review helpful 3 / 9 members

Unreal, this lady is off the charts sexy🤗😍 Best video I’ve seen on this site in weeks... Shar, a much deserved thank you from this guy😘 & to anyone reading this post, don’t pass it up. It’s my best purchase since lockdown😷 Mind blown🤯 Keep the videos coming beautiful lady...🤑

P.S. The bikini seen is unbelievably HOT🥵

You are very welcome! Thankyouu ♥️

Link to review
ronin76

14 of 17 members found this review helpful 14 / 17 members

First things first, Shar, you look amazing! And so incredibly soft! 😍

We are treated to some prime shots of Shar’s bum bouncing on her beanbag chair as she tries to get comfy for her lazy day of lockdown texting and eating. Once set, Shar’s belly looks like she hasn’t missed a meal, and maybe added a few snacks in between, since we last saw her as it rounds out in all directions. Her poor sports bra is doing all it can do to deal. 

This clip is also funny! 😂 <- and that’s not just a shout out to the great job this guy did in the video. Haha! Watching this video is fun as Shar tries to answer her match’s texts without being tooo dishonest, laughing (causing her belly to jiggle) as each response seems to dig her in deeper. Shar’s optimism that she hasn’t gained that much or that she can maybe work the angles in her bikini to make herself look a little slimmer are extra cute and doubly funny as she says them while she makes her way through a massive baguette filled with butter...or cream cheese...or it doesn’t really matter because it’s definitely creamy and fattening and her bread is so loaded with it, and she eats with such gusto, that small bits find their way to her boob and belly, even her hair, and all around her mouth.  

Without a doubt my favorite part comes near the end when Shar wonders hopefully to herself that maybe if they meet her guy will turn out to be into fatter girls only to have him mention how he’s been catfished by fat girls before...but he knows this time is different. Cut back to Shar. You have to watch the video to see, but everything about the shot - Shar’s baguette, the way she’s eating, and most of all the look on her face - is perfect. 😂😂😍 I went back and watched the couple of seconds a few times for the laughs. It’s great acting and great editing. 

Hope Shar’s guy understands that she wasn’t lying at least when she said she is going to get so fat over this lockdown. 

Thankyou for this amazing review! So happy you enjoyed it! ☺️♥️👏🏻

Link to review
ChampChamp

7 of 11 members found this review helpful 7 / 11 members

Hope you get a guy like myself, one that would be even more attracted after seeing what you've become, apparently I'm hot.. The good looking, well mannered lads are out there, believe me. Honestly though, thank you soooooo much Shar, you are lovely. Really appreciate the post! Anybody that needs to read a review for her content before buying is crazy! As if it wouldn't be worth while, it always is. Much love, and best wishes gorgeous😛😘 xx

Thankyouu ♥️

Link to review
Stirling

5 of 10 members found this review helpful 5 / 10 members

I only need to say WoW!! This is great. She got huge and looks incredible. So beautiful. 

Thankyouu♥️

Link to review
Ukboi87

6 of 9 members found this review helpful 6 / 9 members

Honestly, the best one yet! Shar you look like you've gained so much since the last video!! 😍 There's so much fat on display here, and some true lockdown pigging out too. No more spoilers, get this video, it'll brighten up your quarantine! 

Thankyouu ♥️

Link to review
Residentsteven

8 of 11 members found this review helpful 8 / 11 members

I love the way you come up with these ideas for these sets. Wow shar you have definitely been eating and sitting a lot during this lockdown, your belly looks massive in the vid as does your 🍑. Join shar as she chats to a guy on tinder while she stuffs down a baguette while drinking a beer. Amazing burps are in this to that one you did right at the end you can literally hear it rumbling up inside you before it explodes out of your mouth 🥵. Plus you look amazing in that bikini 😍 I wonder what another 3 weeks of lockdown will do to shar’s weight 🤔🤩.

Thankyouu ♥️

Link to review