6 Screenshots

About This File

BLACK FRIDAY [was 12,99] Roxxy is having a big gready night, what is better combination that beer and pizza, she struggled to put all that in her belly, beer just make her so gassy and bloated, she measure her belly after all the feast to see how many inch she grown, that make her feel 🥵🥵🥵 so she start just to be a slutty pig.

I add in the package when u buy the clip is a pic were I show u my current weight 😱 a lot of kg gained, find out how much I weight 

Enjoy, kisses

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Roxxywood puts her growing appetite to work by stuffing with XL sized pizza slices and chugging down 1/2 liter beers one after another in her massive belly,🐽🐷🐖. She points out that  in previous eating clips she would eat the small sized pizzas and beers. I really liked the insight she gives about why she eats the way she does, her descriptions of her multiple fantasies about being forced fed to the absolute max and having a feeder there to force her to eat anything he gives her🐽🐷. Most enjoyable of all was just to look at her and see how thick, fat and jiggly her hot and sexy body is getting:wub::wub::wub:(in comparison with her previous clips). I love how beautifully fat her face and double chin are getting❤️. In this clip you're essentially having a date with Roxxywood, and she gives you plenty of time to take in her charm, beauty, the sensual excitement of her growing appetite, and her insatiable desires to get fatter on purpose😍.  Two thumbs up on this one👍👍, Enjoy!   PS: Don't miss her current weight reading (in Kg) in the separate file (1Kg = 2.204 Lbs)  

Response from the author:

Im glad u like it 🥰 u are always so sweet 🥰 thabk u honey

Link to review