8 Screenshots

About This File

I've seen lots of other people playing around with liquid bloats while simultaneously inflating rectally with air and it just looked like so much fun that I just had to give it a go! I show off my empty belly for the camera while talking about the results I'm hoping for from this experiment before inserting my air pump hose and turning it on full blast. I get settled in a comfortable position for my belly and then start chugging my half liter of water in huge gulps, but it doesn't take very long for me to stat feeling the effects of my rapidly expanding belly, with the air coming up from underneath and the guzzled water quickly making it's way down, my poor stomach doesn't know what's hit it and I start feeling pretty intense cramps. I'm far from satisfied from my results though, so I push through my discomfort and chug some more water while continuing to let my air pump force air into my bloated belly for as long as I can. Quicker than I would like, the cramping becomes too intense and I have to tap out, I remove my hose and show off my painfully bloated belly but the pain is just way too much and I bend over to let a burst of air out, just enough to relax my stomach muscles a little but still holding on to as much air as I can. After I can move a little easier, I rub my bloated belly some more for the camera, enjoying the feeling of being so large and full for as long as my aching belly will allow me before I have to bend over again and release more air ~ Includes: air inflation, water chugging, belly play, farting

inflation and water chug 1.gif

inflation and water chug 2.gif

inflation and water chug 3.gif

inflation and water chug 4.gif

inflation and water chug 5.gif

inflation and water chug 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.