30 Days of Stuffing Recap + Q&A

$4.99

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

In this video: Q&A • Fat Chat • Eating ~ 19 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

This is the final video in the "30 Days Of Stuffing" SAGA

I share my thoughts and experiences on the challenge I just completed and answer pretty much ALL of your questions that you submitted to me!

All while eating some of my favorite HONEY BUTTER break bread 🤤

Once again, I just want to thank everyone who followed and came on this journey with me. It's been a blast and I look forward to the future of new and exciting content!

Thanks, Mochii Gang!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Eat Paydays

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

She reveals the less glamorous parts of this challenge. Very informational for those wanting to replicate it. These are answers you won't get anywhere else, considering she's the first and only to actually do this challenge.

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love the Q&A and great price too Mochii, love that you were inspired by those two girls from that site they are definitely the best on their website. I just can’t wait to see more your content on here or OF. It’s strange if it wasn’t for the virus we might never have seen you and your gain which is one the best & quickest gains ever the pounds you have gained already are amazing, they look great on you. 5 star vid, buy it now everyone.

Link to review