2020 Weigh In Update

$10.99

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A lot of you guys have been asking for a weigh in so here it is! I don't really ever weigh myself lol so this was a surprise to me as well. I hope you guys enjoy the video

Other Files from xxcandisheaxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Benny90

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Holy. Shit...I remember seeing one of your early weigh in videos in the early big cutie days, where you were literally 100 pounds lighter, and finding it so hot that you were talking about being “sooo fat now”...never would have dreamed you’d pack on another 100 pounds and become a goddess. Please keep doing you, Candi ❤️❤️❤️ 

Link to review
wdyw

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Let's not beat around the bush Candi looks massive in this video - she's 100% belly and looks like she's been eating constantly during lockdown. The stretch marks are clearly visible and when she steps on the scale you can literally hear the sharp intake of breath as even she is shocked by the large number staring back at her. In her own words this is the heaviest she's ever been - this is a monumental weigh in which involves quite a bit of belly play (although her belly seems so distended it almost seems solid)

I loved it

Link to review
bozak

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have been a fan of Candi for as long as she's been in this community.  This is yet another amazing video that shows the results of her continued gluttony and she's never looked bigger or better.  

Keep making these great videos, I look forward to the next weigh-in.

Link to review