Whipped cream up close stuffing

$3.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me stuff 6 chocolate covered donuts with whipped cream on top of every one in my mouth up close.

I’m a messy eater...

But it doesn’t stop there- I’ll show you at the end of the clip how much I can jiggle my big fat ass and how low I can hang my belly 😗

P.S the audio is bad on my device so it’s music over it- but to be honest I don’t have time to talk anyway whilst I’m stuffing my face with creamy donuts 🍩 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dogman

love the ass so much it’s to die for 

Response from the author:

So sweet! Thank you xx

Link to review
Ilikemybootybigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I think I just fell in love. 

Pixie ist just the perfect woman. Into stuffing and getting fatter, beautiful face, nice wide hips to grab on, allready lovely belly hang (gives you a hint that she is going to be a jiggly gainer) and one hell of an ass that provides you with everything you need. Just perfect.

Watching her stuff her beautiful face makes you hard as f**k but seeing her belly hang and fat ass in the end is just to much to take.

Thank you for your amazing content pixie. You are one treasur for sure 😍

I’m one hell of a jiggly girl now your not wrong there! 
I’m glad you enjoyed the clip ❤️

Link to review
dcow7777

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a lovely video from Pixie. She scarfs down five donuts covered in whipped cream in about five minutes! It's a wonderful sight to see donuts shoved into her pretty face and red lips. Then, you get to see Pixie's beautiful, chubby body and tremendous twerking at the end. Can't wait to hear you talk and eat even more next time! 

jigglessss.gif

I absolutely LOVE this gif! My ass is getting bigger and bigger by the day and I am so happy with my new curves.

I can eat so quickly it surprises  me 🤤😅

Link to review