fat chat, q & a , and beer burps

$7.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

hey boo,

I made this video for you, I hope you like it. Here I talk about what I discussed in my blog. How my feeder and I plan on taking the next few weeks and going even harder than usual. I want to GET FAT BABY. and I need your help to get there. I wanna get bigger than skinny rose ever imagined happening. During all of this im drinking my beer and burping.

Then I answer some questions from you. Did I not answer what you wanted? Send me a question hunny! After that, I finish up my beers. Chug em down and rub my belly and burp some loud burps for you. I've already had breakfast twice, lunch twice, had some cookies... but I should probably order dinner now. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

finalsafari

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

De-lurking for this. Such a legendary video. Great hearing your voice, you seem super cool and hot. One more question to add to the roster. Has your attitude changed at all since gaining weight. Like going to work pre-pandemic and walking around as a sassy fat woman for the first time, what does that feel like?

Response from the author:

wow, i’m honored you de-lurked for me. and legendary??? lol thank u!!!! 

to be honest, my attitude hasn’t changed much. if anything i suppose i probably have become a bit more cocky. i always thought i was hot, as i grew so did my confidence.

Link to review