4 Screenshots

About This File

Well, you told me you wanted me to eat for you, to grow for you, to get even fatter and faster for you, and here i am, in all of my fat, fabulous, growing body, i want you to see me gorge in this KFC bucket and see me eat like a savage as i show you how fat i have been getting.

Can you notice? Can you see the changes happening so fast in my body. My chin, my arms, my back fat, my big belly slowy but surely turning into a soon to be double belly, my thighs, come, please, help me grow more, grow faster! Come see this piggy grow for you and talk to you about how big i have been getting and how much i love to eat for you. Come turn your piggy into a fat hog.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest chickenDinner

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow Anna really cannot stop eating greasy fatty chicken! Soon she'll need 2 buckets 🐖🐷 she's getting so porky!  🥰😍😍😍♥️

Link to review
Guest Soja

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just a perfect video. Anna really EATS that chicken like the out of control glutton she is. Gorgeous face and massive curvy body combined with an insane appetite. She rips the chicken apart, talking with her mouth full about eating enough for four people.

At one point she leans into the camera and just tears a beastly bite out of her food. I lost it. This girl is relentless!

Buy all her videos, being an obese food disposal like this can't be cheap. Five stars ain't enough.

Link to review
Jorin85

Another amazing video! I could list all the really great reasons for why purchasing and supporting @AnnaOli content is essential if you enjoy bbw/feedee/weight gain topics - but I would be here for hours! Suffice to say - this video is wonderful.

Anna is amazing at what she does - her content is honest, genuine, open and charasmatic. You should definitely consider a purchase of this video, and check out her other work across Curvage, too!

Awesome work, Anna! As always.

Link to review
theseven

Você é uma mulher maravilhosa

5 stars because it is the maximum authorized by curvage, but I would put much more

Link to review