6 Screenshots

About This File

i'm taking a break while doing some flat cleaning, I ordered a BBQ rib and fries for a fattening break.

I eat it till I'm stuffed.

I will burp often due to the sprite and will show off how fat my belly become after eating.

I shake my fat body against the chair, to make the gas go up and make some new burps. 

3x6vpr.thumb.gif.8e8217649bc1db79b49ca23b2323407b.gif3x6vxs3.thumb.gif.73e8d7ed8cb67e3ffcf446eae677de4a.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If you're familiar with BigBunny imagine this:

• Her round gut
  • Stuffed with dense fatty bbq ribs
  • Her moving around with a round gut stuffed with ribs setting off epic burps
Link to review
IamTheHun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I would love to see her all day! She is amazing and always show something new in her videos. Sometimes a sexy housewife, a lazy beauty or a real wild cat. 😍 I loved this messy eating! She is really proud of her curves. That growing belly is so fascinating! Every video I discover some new parts. Maybe it is the result of the new pounds! ;)😘

Link to review
OsakaReloaded

Bunny teases us as she does housework and waddles around with her big fat ass. This video is amazing. She gets messy and chows down showing you her fluffy face which is beautiful. Then she unveils her massive belly. She has grown huge and I love her “love handles”, thick rolls of flab she shows off as well. Would love to see a video of her doing housework and getting tired!

Link to review
VViennetta

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Five stars are not enough for this video, Bunny here is absolutely amazing: seeing her ravenously devour those ribs is mesmerizing and her burps are so sexy.
And her belly is really massive, a feast for the eyes 😍😍

Link to review
Erik2.0

Bunny are always gorgeous, massive and have a nice sense of humor either.

I love how her rub her fat in the last last of the video, so F hot... 😍

Link to review