Fat Date (POV Role-play)

$6.49

(3 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Role of me coming to your apartment for a date and finding out about your special preferences ~

Lots of belly play, lotion, fat talk, and 1st person POV of you playing with my chubby belly ~

it’s a doozy :)

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vekelvy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video comes off as pretty casual, which is perfect for the setting. Sabrina looks incredibly chunky in the clothes she arrives in--mostly because they're too small. It's a nice little build until she reveals into just how big and soft she is under everything. There's also something incredibly risqué by the fact this looks like it's being filmed in an on-campus apartment--makes everything a lot better. Great clip and fun role play, like that Sabrina talks about how she's a little she an embarrassed to date now that she's fatter. She also looks really great in this, going from looking date-ready to suddenly being in nothing but her underwear. Was hoping she would apprehensively show off her outfit a bit more, or show off how tight/revealing it was before taking it off fully, but that's just me.

Good mix of a lot of everything, tight clothes, belly play, RP.

Link to review
johnp0971

This video has everything the teasing, pretty face, the belly, the jiggles 😍 it’s a must have for all the shots made!! 10/10 

Link to review