5 Screenshots

About This File

Udderly Adorable attempts to work our in her old leggings and it’s pathetic! She gets out of breath so easily... 

She gets distracted and notices a small hole in her leggings and decides to make it bigger by tearing her leggings apart. She also shakes her giant... asset for you ;) and rubs her big belly. 

He brother walked in on her (not in the video) hear her super embarrassed but continues to finish the video for you. 

Hope you enjoy 💖

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jinux

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was so great! Please tell me you're single so I can live out the fantasy in my head that there's a chance I could be yours lol.

Response from the author:

Lol I actually am single 😜

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can’t find the words to do this video justice, and others have already said it better!!

Great destruction of those leggings!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

😘

Link to review
dj2k1357

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This video deserves way more than a one sentence review. This may just be one of my favorite workout fail videos I've ever seen. These are the perfect leggings to truly appreciate all of the softness that this pearfect beauty possesses in abundance. She talks briefly about how they used to be opaque, but her huge ass, belly and thighs have now caused them to be anything but. You get a great glimpse of the ripples in her butt and thighs if cellulite is something you are into. You also get nice shots of her boobs, which often seem a bit on the small side compared to how huge the rest of her is. 

Watch as she attempts to do a quick workout as she has not done one in a long time and you can tell. 2 squats in and she's already struggling and breathing heavy. She does squats from the side at first and also directly behind which lets you enjoy all her celly jelly and how huge her ass gets as she goes down. For an added bonus, she gets up close almost as if she is squatting on your face. Her butt doing all that spreading is causing some tears and holes to form in her leggings as they struggle to handle all that massive softness crammed into them. Foreshadowing for the future ;)

Next, she gets on all fours, which is also another lovely view of her huge behind and thighs, as she does a bit of stretching. About 2 minutes of working out and this piggy is already throwing in the towel hehe. She tries to do some shaking as she stretches, but her leggings are at maximum capacity and don't have the wiggle room ;)

She sits down and in one of my favorite moments, she tears the hole on her leggings by her belly wide open, and the soft jiggly creamy flesh pours out. She jiggles it around and it looks absolutely delicious. I have never seen this before and it has given me a newfound love for high waisted leggings. Great shots of her big boobs resting on her belly too and her thick thunder thighs.

For the grand finale, she decides to takes those small rips on her huge ass and stretch them even more. She does a few more squats and pulls the hole with her hands. You get a quick story about her brother walking in on her and I can only imagine what he was thinking lol. A lesson to keep doors locked while filming now for sure ;) She finishes up ripping the leggings in the front and in the back giving room for her growing belly and ass. 

This video was really well done. I love the multi-angle shots, the whole ripping of the leggings and also getting to hear your voice and some glimpses of your beautiful face. You have gotten really good really fast at making videos and I can only see you getting better :) I hope you kept these leggings for future videos.

IMG_7016.MOV_20200418_180316.113.jpg

IMG_7016.MOV_20200418_180330.665.jpg

IMG_7016.MOV_20200418_180346.146.jpg

IMG_7016.MOV_20200418_180355.716.jpg

IMG_7016.MOV_20200418_180438.539.jpg

IMG_7016.MOV_20200418_180506.082.jpg

IMG_7016.MOV_20200418_180512.769.jpg

IMG_7016.MOV_20200418_180520.586.jpg

IMG_7016.MOV_20200418_180527.132.jpg

IMG_7016.MOV_20200418_180542.118.jpg

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Those leggings could not be any tighter! so sexy. Loved seeing you try to exercise ❤️😍😍 Don't work out too much and lose that butt tho 😉🍑

Link to review
krauthelm

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You look so wide in this video! (It seems like your almost as wide as your doorway?!) And you should definitely wear leggings more often. Thanks so much for the amazing content!

Link to review
Guest Secretsquirrel

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Maybe what I want to actually say would get me in trouble or kicked off the site, might be too risqué. Damn girl, you are so wonderful. I love watching you’re videos! They just keep getting better and better. 

Response from the author:

You are to sweet and I appreciate you!!! 💖💖

Link to review