9 Screenshots

About This File

This video showcases my gluttony for dessert pizza. I keep eating even though I'm painfully full. I chug my diet Pepsi (you can pretend it's not diet) so I can burp and release some of the pressure in my poor belly. I massage, squish, and jiggle my rolls all while listening to some good ol' 90's music. My kitty pops in at the end to say hi. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Euglenoid

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a great quality video. To see Delicious Delilah jiggle her belly and shake her arms is incredibly sexy. It then moves on to her taking the last few bites of pizza, then chugging some diet coke. She is an absolutely stunning women, and this video highlights that fact perfectly, from her flawless face to her soft, flowing belly rolls, to her burgeoning breasts. I can't wait to be able to purchase another video! Keep up the great work!

Link to review
s3mans

love the vid! super adorable. Lotta good burps, and a particularly cute surprise one towards the beginning. watching their body move is mesmerizing. The description doesn't lie about the dessert pizza gluttony, there is a pained expression on that face, but the pizza goes down. v. hot. ten outta ten. 

Link to review