7 Screenshots

About This File

Had to make my first upload a special one!! 😋

This is PART ONE of my biggest stuffing yet! Watch me as I devour a full meal of coconut fried shrimp, a whole rack of baby back ribs, a loaf of bread, loaded bacon cheese fires, and a hugeeee brownie sundae for dessert! OVER 5000 CALORIES!

Full of burps, moans, and belly rubs, this video really shows how bottomless this belly can be! 🤰

Be sure to look for Part Two to see the finished result... 😉

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest captainz

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing first video on Curvage. Her body is... well... juicy 😍. She has a cute southern accent that is unique to her and just perfect! 😍😍. I found her through the "burp" tag, and was not disappointed. Her belches are great, and plenty! If I had the rep on here, I'd message her for a commission. Can't wait to see more!

Link to review
marlow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love a girl who can eat tons and eat quickly. This is a fantastic debut. I know she's more into stuffing than she is gaining...but I bet if we keep buying these videos and sponsoring more stuffings, we can put a little more thickness on this total babe. I won't be mad about it.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Wow! Such an amazing beautiful stuffer, who can burp with the best of them! Can't wait to see how far these stuffings will take her!

Link to review