Anna's Mass Gainer - Fat Talk and Weigh gain Chug

$6.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's no news that i am always trying to grow fatter, faster and more effectively, i admit it, i am addicted to gaining and growing, it is such a great feeling, to feel so full, so heavy, so slow after stuffing my fat gut all of the time. But honestly, i just want to gain more, faster, more aggressively. As i always tell you, i want to be big enough in a short time to be able to shock you and make you gasp wondering how i got so big so fast.

To reach this goal, i got myself a Mass Gainer, a weight gainer for Hardcore weight gain... (the name had me on the first line haha) Come check me telling you all about my new shake, my new lingerie while i drink it right in front of you after mixing it with a ton of ice cream and whole milk. Come see how big my belly gets, how much fatter i am from my previous videos, and how many calories this little shake has and how it will make this piggy grow!

In this Video you will have lots of fat chat with subtitles, belly play and ass shaking for you to delight yourself.

Come see what a Growing Brazilian Gainer Looks like as i walk the path to become MASSIVE

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ms06zaku

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damn this is some next level gaining. Cannot wait to see the results. You should ditch the milk for heavy cream I've seen other models do it and they just ballooned at a crazy rate.

Response from the author:

Omg what a good idea! I'll do it! thank you for accompanying me on my journey! 🐷

Link to review
AllContrast

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video. I cant wait to see get bigger and bigger, outgrowing everything around you. 

That bed sounded like it was going to collapse too 😜

Response from the author:

my bed is suffering with all my weight, I think it won't take much longer to break whole hahaha ❤️🐷

Link to review
Guest Honeybear

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your voice is so sweet and light for such a heavy piggy. Keep up the good work and thank you for the seduction.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review