Weigh In & Body Tour (4/15/20)

$4.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Stuffing • Weigh In • Measurements • Body Tour • Belly Play • Tight Clothes ~ 7 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The moment you all have been waiting for! The FINAL weigh in after my 30 Days of Stuffing Challenge!

In this video I take my new MEASUREMENTS, give you a full BODY TOUR and of course step on the scale to reveal how much I gained from endlessly packing food into my body for 30 days STRAIGHT!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I couldn’t stop staring at her. Such a beautiful big bellied model Mochii is. Even after eating, she’s still cute. 10 stars.

Link to review
Eat Paydays

She shares her thoughts on her body while sensually exploring it with close ups. It feels like I'm dating her because we're getting updated on her journey in real time with her videos. It makes you feel like you were there from the start. That just makes it so much more personal and sexier.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

Nearly unbelievable, but You did it. And Your body shows the result. Such a fst round belly 😘

Link to review
johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow!!! Mochii has done enough to impress anybody. Can’t believe all the challenges you’ve done. It’s so hot to watch you grow 🥵That was a crazy gain!! The body tour was amazing!!! You guys are missing out!! This is a must buy 10/10

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

And here it is the weigh in, not going to spoil the number here obviously 😮 but wow Mochii what a challenge this was especially after the 20k stuffing you have some amazing content on here now can’t wait to see what’s next 😍. Loved the body tour you did afterwards everything has expanded 🥵 because of your greed and love of food 🐷. Your fupa 🍈🍈🍑 and double chin are all now much more jiggly than before and I love that you burp every time you jiggle that fat gut of yours not forgetting all that back fat too 😋 it’s been such a turn on to see you blimp up like this and eating like a total slob. Get this vid now its 5 stars well done Mochii.

Link to review