7 Screenshots

About This File

BLACK FRIDAY [Was 6,99]roxxy is feeling that she just want fuck everything off and just be messy, feeling the messy pig she is inside...

after a long day she let herself be messy and play with whippep cream, using the heavy cream as a dip for twiies and some coke to sparkling things ahahha.

enjoy, kisses

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this sensuous eating performance of twinkies, whipped cream, heavy cream and coke, Roxxywood entertains us by letting loose her wilder and sloppier piggy eating instincts🐽🐷👍. Plus... she looks hotter and more sexy than ever.😍. enjoy! 

Response from the author:

The piggy inside me always want to show up 🥵

Kisseeeeeeeees 🥰🥰

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can't do this video justice! This is like her Messy Ice Cream stuffing video but 10x better. Not to say that video is not good because it definitely is, but she is bigger, greedier and hornier than ever and it shines through this video even better than her nipples do in that all white bra. She may be wearing all white but she is anything but innocent here as she talks about how horny she is and hungry. She moans as she pours whipped cream into her mouth. As if whipped cream wasn't gluttonous enough, she also has heavy cream! Watch as she chugs it and pours it on her twinkies that she sucks and plays with before devouring them like a greedy slutty piggy. That cream dripping down her chin and onto her boobs may remind you of something else 😈. She even chugs some soda so there's some unexpected and sexy burps throughout too. By the end, she is so horny that she is fantasizing about riding you as you get to watch her huge boobs and belly bouncing as she moans and is covered in cream wishing she was covered in a different cream so to speak ;)

At 6.99 for a 17 minute masterpiece and masterclass in sexy, messy gluttony, this is a must see video! This will be a video I watch over and over thanks to it's sexy nature and amazing quality and I'm sure you will too!

I hope you fall in love with the Heavy Cream Roxxy and it helps push you into the belly covers my panties club ;) 🐷

riding_HD_720p.mp4_20200414_200309.810.jpg

riding_HD_720p.mp4_20200414_200320.429.jpg

riding_HD_720p.mp4_20200414_200329.797.jpg

riding_HD_720p.mp4_20200414_200337.895.jpg

riding_HD_720p.mp4_20200414_200341.322.jpg

riding_HD_720p.mp4_20200414_200352.896.jpg

riding_HD_720p.mp4_20200414_200404.257.jpg

riding_HD_720p.mp4_20200414_200510.424.jpg

Response from the author:

Omg u are just amazing, thanks for the amazing review, I'm super glad that u like it especially bc it was ur idea 🥰🥰 cant wait to be a member of the famous club "the belly covers my panties" 🤤🤤🤤

Link to review