20K+ Calorie All Day Binge

$4.99

(19 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Stuffing • Belly Play • Over Stuffed • Tight Clothes • Chugging • Messy Eating • Burping • Slob • Alcohol • Calorie Counts • Funnel Feeding • Force Feeding ~ 1 Hour 5 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

ONE Girl. EIGHT Extra Large Meals. FOURTEEN Hours. TWENTY-TWO THOUSAND Calories...

This is it Mochii Gang, this is my SWAN SONG! THIRTY DAYS of stuffing myself silly ends with this MASSIVE ALL DAY 20K CALORIE SLOB FEST!

247 DELIVERIES

$7,410.46 SPENT...

It all comes down to this..

•••••••••••••••••••••••

In this video I set out to stay in bed ALL DAY as I CRAM MEAL AFTER MEAL down my throat, leaving nothing but empty boxes and wrappers in my wake..

Grease, cheese and other food leftovers begin to BUILD UP on my body but that doesn't phase me...I just NEED to KEEP EATING...I NEED to hit my goal of 20K Calories in a single day...

As I near the end of my challenge, PURE EXHAUSTION sets in... as I FORCE pizza into my ABSOLUTELY ENGORGED body...

Just when I think I can't fit anymore, but still 2,000 calories away from my goal... my cameraman has to step in and FORCE FUNNEL the final milkshake... pushing me into a state of SEXUAL BLISS and pain I have never experienced before...

As I lay there...COVERED in food...surrounded by TRASH...my body DISGUSTINGLY SWOLEN BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION...I close my eyes and finally rest...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you all so much for being apart of this journey with me!

If you enjoy this video please leave a review or comment! I love to hear what all of you think of this...I truly think my feeder/videographer/editor did an absolutely amazing job..

LOVE YOU ALL 😇

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You should just be Mochii Babuy, because you are such a pig! I love how you engorge yourself so much that you fall victim to gluttony. The stretchmarks and food scraps on your belly show how far gone your days of being trim are! ❤️ 

Link to review
wf36

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Got this clips as my intro to Mochii. What an Intro! Mochii never disappoints!

Link to review
thrilltodill97

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

With this intense stuffing Mochii Babii cemented her status as a feedee legend. This was a fantastic display of gluttony and turned the stuff of wild fantasies into a reality. A great video that is a testament to the consistent quality content I've come to enjoy. Keep packing on the pounds!

Link to review
Geromethegnome

This was a great video. It was well worth the price. For anyone who bought all of the videos through the month must have been ecstatic to see thst. I don't have them all yet but  Iam glad I got this first. 

Link to review
Babar85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Super vidéo ou elle ce fait mal en avalant toutes ces calories  belle feedee 😍

Link to review
Henke

This video deserves 1000 stars. Hardcore stuffingvideo to the brim. I have seen so much videos that people  stuffs food but nothing compares with this video😍

Link to review
Aksel P

Outstanding effort, great editing, and the sheer dedication to stuffing yourself past the point of full!

10/10

For over an hour of content, people have gotta buy this!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

I think all has been said. 😘

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Great editing, really captures it all. Heroic effort.

Link to review
Residentsteven

Do you really need me to tell you this is the vid you need I know @Mochii Babii loves food but this vid takes it to another level. Plus $14.99 for over an hour of amazing content. I wasn’t really into slobby stuffings until you arrived at the site and to think that was only a month ago 😮. I just love how you are so gluttonous and greedy getting fatter with every meal the burping the way you just keep going is amazing. Even better when you have food all over your face. The weight you have gained so far is more than some people gain in a year. Plus the great camera work and the commentary from you on what you are eating to the calories you are about to put in that big belly of yours 👍🏻. So glad I’m part of the Mochii gang 😍 Also I’m so pleased you joined curvage can’t wait to see what you have planned next, I definitely have a request not sure if you take them. 5 star vid Mochii 🥵.

Link to review
Silvermaggz

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow, just wow. I can’t even begin to fathom how you were able to keep all that food down. This is the most extreme stuffing video I have ever seen and for a good price. $14.99 well spent.

Link to review
FIL1

Whohhh this video is a Masterpiece of stuffing.. Mochii stuffs herself to the limit and you can see her belly getting bigger and bigger each meals.. 

Mochii loves soooo much her thousands of fans beacause a 22k video for only 14.99$ is a very big deal: nobody on the stuffing sites makes video like this soooo chip,normally it should cost 40/50$..  She's a never ending machine and a BELLY GODDESS..

At the end you can see her at  maximus belly....

Response from the author:

I knew this video was worth like $50 but I NEEDED everyone to see this...the community NEEDS this video! haha

Link to review
Bauer88

This is like the "Ben-Hur" or "Gone with the Wind" of feedism videos.  An absolute epic!!! I honestly can't think of another clip to compare with this. You're a true goddess, Mochii Babii.

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Amazing definitely super beautiful ❤️❤️

Link to review
Eat Paydays

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

For an hour long greatest video of all time this has a great price. Some ripoff models sell 5 minute vids for $20.

I needed as many of my fans as possible to see this MONUMENT to FEEDERISM!

Link to review
S77

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

If you only ever buy 1 video in your whole life... make sure it's this one!
This is one for the history books! Among the best of all time!!!

What else can I say?  BUY THIS!

You won't be disappointed.

Normally I try to be humble but he isn't lying. This video is one of a kind. Get it! 

And thanks so much @S77 for all your support!

Link to review