20K+ Calorie All Day Binge

$4.99

(19 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Stuffing • Belly Play • Over Stuffed • Tight Clothes • Chugging • Messy Eating • Burping • Slob • Alcohol • Calorie Counts • Funnel Feeding • Force Feeding ~ 1 Hour 5 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

ONE Girl. EIGHT Extra Large Meals. FOURTEEN Hours. TWENTY-TWO THOUSAND Calories...

This is it Mochii Gang, this is my SWAN SONG! THIRTY DAYS of stuffing myself silly ends with this MASSIVE ALL DAY 20K CALORIE SLOB FEST!

247 DELIVERIES

$7,410.46 SPENT...

It all comes down to this..

•••••••••••••••••••••••

In this video I set out to stay in bed ALL DAY as I CRAM MEAL AFTER MEAL down my throat, leaving nothing but empty boxes and wrappers in my wake..

Grease, cheese and other food leftovers begin to BUILD UP on my body but that doesn't phase me...I just NEED to KEEP EATING...I NEED to hit my goal of 20K Calories in a single day...

As I near the end of my challenge, PURE EXHAUSTION sets in... as I FORCE pizza into my ABSOLUTELY ENGORGED body...

Just when I think I can't fit anymore, but still 2,000 calories away from my goal... my cameraman has to step in and FORCE FUNNEL the final milkshake... pushing me into a state of SEXUAL BLISS and pain I have never experienced before...

As I lay there...COVERED in food...surrounded by TRASH...my body DISGUSTINGLY SWOLEN BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION...I close my eyes and finally rest...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you all so much for being apart of this journey with me!

If you enjoy this video please leave a review or comment! I love to hear what all of you think of this...I truly think my feeder/videographer/editor did an absolutely amazing job..

LOVE YOU ALL 😇

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is one of the most romantic things I've ever seen. I wish to do this with a girl this pretty myself. I also wish to be reincarnated as her because it's a different pleasure on both ends. This was amazing.

Edit: Actually never mind. It was hot at first because she was drowning in pleasure. In the end she was getting heart burn, chest pain, general pain, and nausea. This is when I started feeling more sad. I know women like a dominant man so maybe she liked that, but I felt like offering her alka-seltser, or salad to make her feel better. That was one of the most epic things I've ever seen though. Great for the record books. Many would have no complaints. Even if she told me before hand not to let her quit I would start feeling bad giving her the stuff. I'd like to stuff her all day too, but this made me think she's going to die or something. Mochii I would wanna hear your reflections on the experience.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, chucklehead2 said:

This is one of the most romantic things I've ever seen. I wish to do this with a girl this pretty myself. I also wish to be reincarnated as her because it's a different pleasure on both ends. This was amazing.

Edit: Actually never mind. It was hot at first because she was drowning in pleasure. In the end she was getting heart burn, chest pain, general pain, and nausea. This is when I started feeling more sad. I know women like a dominant man so maybe she liked that, but I felt like offering her alka-seltser, or salad to make her feel better. That was one of the most epic things I've ever seen though. Great for the record books. Many would have no complaints. Even if she told me before hand not to let her quit I would start feeling bad giving her the stuff. I'd like to stuff her all day too, but this made me think she's going to die or something. Mochii I would wanna hear your reflections on the experience.

Aw sorry you feel that way! Please know I REALLY enjoyed doing this and while I had a solid amount of discomfort the sexual pleasure I felt FAR outweighed any of that! There's a reason I went hard like this only for 30 days. I knew any more would be bad... But anyway I'm doing just fine and thank's for your concern and the comment! haha

25 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Aw sorry you feel that way! Please know I REALLY enjoyed doing this and while I had a solid amount of discomfort the sexual pleasure I felt FAR outweighed any of that! There's a reason I went hard like this only for 30 days. I knew any more would be bad... But anyway I'm doing just fine and thank's for your concern and the comment! haha

As long as you enjoyed yourself that's all that matters. I appreciate your record breaking contribution to our fetish community. But man, you gave me a scare.

I feel like I can fully enjoy your stomach capacity now that you reassured me. You're amazing and a goddess.

Wow Mochii, incredible video. Just wondering, it looked like you were really struggling in the end! Was this a level of stuffed you would ever want to be again, or was this kind of a one-time thing? I can't even imagine being that full.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, PickleDarling said:

Wow Mochii, incredible video. Just wondering, it looked like you were really struggling in the end! Was this a level of stuffed you would ever want to be again, or was this kind of a one-time thing? I can't even imagine being that full.

It took me almost 2 hours to eat that pizza. I was SO FULL it felt like I was BREATHING grease. This entire experience pushed me farther then I'd ever thought I'd go. Without my fanbase I would have probably stopped but you guys kept me going and I'm glad I saw it through! Would I ever do it again? Yes. But I would be way more organized about everything.

Now THAT was some truly authentic belly stuffing; absolute, reckless, Layla-level GLUTTONY!

Such an incredibly hot finale that perfectly sums up your 30-day transformation from a normal, out-of-shape girl into a greedy, obese SLOB with a MASSIVE gut to show for it!

Also, here's a dumb joke i thought of:  I know you said it was your "swan song" but it sounded a lot more like a turkey song to me (gobble gobble gobble....lol)

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, bellehlvr2 said:

Now THAT was some truly authentic belly stuffing; absolute, reckless, Layla-level GLUTTONY!

Such an incredibly hot finale that perfectly sums up your 30-day transformation from a normal, out-of-shape girl into a greedy, obese SLOB with a MASSIVE gut to show for it!

Also, here's a dumb joke i thought of:  I know you said it was your "swan song" but it sounded a lot more like a turkey song to me (gobble gobble gobble....lol)

Layla was my inspiration for this video but dialing it up to 11!

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, gpsc said:

So what is your appetite like now that you're done with your 30 day experiment? 

The day after I did nothing but sleep and go to the bathroom for 24 hours. I barely ate. My body basically went into hiberation haha

A couple of days later and my appetite is returning, but it's gonna be a bit before things stablize. I had enough food in a month to feed someone for a year...

• Curvage Model
55 minutes ago, Bellylover777 said:

Great work, Mochii, this is the absolute highlite of your stuffing-challenge. Never seen a girl that can take such amounts of food in her belly. A belly that is stuffed hard since 30 days and looking so good and sexy - an wonderful eye-candy - love it so much

It was no easy task but the community rallying behind me really kept me going!

sublime video, fantastic! did you measure yourself before and after stuffing? 
Is it realistic to think about 30k calories for the next time?😍

Guest EmilyBBW

Posted

Well "eating the normal way" 30k calories may be too much to ever think about.

But some feedee already did such a clip by simply drinking almost a complete big box of "mass weight gainer". Not sure whether she drank thereby 1 gallon of liquid with that powder, but the drink was far away from being really liquid. It was more like some melted ice-cream.

I have to try that out later too ... I am very curious how bloated one can get through that ...

You are my favorite gainer, keep up the good work after the quarantaine challenge. And I really want to buy this video but I don't have the money for that.❤️

Best stuffing video here - still incredible what amounts of food you are able to take in your beautiful belly - you was for me the Belly-Queen - but after knowing your new weekly masterpieces, you deserve the title Belly-Goddess

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.