5 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip, Ms MacNCheese talks about gaining weight and just how good a stuffing feels. She talks about her life with 'the girls', there's belly talk and squeezes, and more- oh my!  The whole time, she's enjoying a huge creme brulee!  It is her absolute favorite dessert and she's very happy that someone baked it for her.  

Update!

I found the pics of the unsuccessful bra shopping experience that I describe in this video. 
Nope and nope.

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_9448.jpg

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

zulu

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What can I say...Ms MacNCheese is the next big model here on curvage. Beautiful face, big curves, jiggly all over...what more could someone ask for! 

Buy the clip, you won't regret it.

The only danger is you'll want to buy every single one of her clips from here on out.

I'm totally in love 😍

Response from the author:

Wow! I'm speechless, thank you so much! I'm very happy you enjoyed it, and can't wait to give you more!

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The gorgeous Ms MacNCheese in a cute bra with her big belly hanging out, eating lots of creme brulee and talking about her weight gain, how much she likes stuffing her belly and living with her fantastic huge boobs. I heartily agree with zulu's review - what more could you want?

Response from the author:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your thoughts are incredibly valuable to me! 

Link to review