The Return of the White Shorts..

$11.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

(2 files after purchase)

I have brought my old favorite white shorts back out, and boy are they holding on by a thread! 

After squeezing in to the shorts, I swiftly cram down three wonderful pastries from my new favorite asian bakery. After all the fun, i give you an underbelly close up of my bloatedly beautiful gut.

If you like this masterpiece then please by all means like, comment, rate, and review! Feedees do love your FEEDBACK afterall...

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fanatical

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Well, Tay kept us waiting a while for this one. Has she gained in the interim? I honestly don't know, but there are a few little shreds of evidence in this gem of a video, via these screen grabs that may give us some clues.......

Exhibit 1): Those gorgeous hips of hers appear to have some new red stretch marks. They are looking particularly soft as well.

Exhibit 2): Check out the look in her eyes as she weighs up the Asian pastry. Pure lust and joy.

Exhibit 3): Bra strap, top and upper arm. Tay has some serious padding going on in these areas. I think sometimes we expect all the new weight to go to her belly, as this is what she showcases the most, but just look at those back rolls. I'm pretty sure they're getting bigger.

Exhibit 4): Is it bigger? Don't know.  But is it wonderfully, sensationally, irresistibly, fantastically gorgeous?  Most certainly.

Exhibit 5): Look at that face. what a confident, beautiful, happy girl. She is loving her bod and so are we.

I so Love seeing Taytay eat. I adore the little wiggle of joy she gives us as her tastebuds send her brain into overdrive with each bite of the cream bread and donut.

Trying on shorts that are over 4 sizes to small and getting all out of breath is not my absolute ultimate, but I know for many it is.

I've said before that I love seeing her in the clothes that she'd actually wear. I love seeing her in looser fitting pants, and I love the recent bigger knicker shots, with some of her gorgeous belly squeezed in. I love her new dresses, as we have to imagine what gorgeousness lies within. And we can fantasise how good she would look if we saw her in the mall shopping, dressed like that.....

I love seeing her lounging around, pampering herself. Eating, caressing her belly and generally taking it easy and having a great time doing it. So ultimately, for me, "Pillow Talk", had more of that kind of content.

Official Forum Request to Taytay from Fanatical: A video with lazy eating in bed, lounging, eating, revealing, pampering, eating, talking, eating, enjoying and eating.

But Hey, I can't get enough of this superstar of a girl. She never ceases to turn it on and she does it all so effortlessly.

This is a great video.

A big 5 stars from me.

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 6.03.43 pm.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 6.05.13 pm.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 6.06.58 pm.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 6.09.23 pm.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 6.20.23 pm.jpg

Link to review