2 Screenshots

About This File

Enjoy this extremely informal video of mine: in my pajamas, without make-up and after a shower, I devour a giant Italian pizza. While eating my pizza, I also eat several fried olives... delicious!
This pizza is so big that I can hardly reach the last slice... I have to stop, I can't take another bite! But there's still some room in my belly for a delicious ball of fried rice, yum!
Look how swollen and fat my belly is after this hearty dinner. With my hair tied up you can also appreciate the shape of my face which has been getting rounder and rounder in the last few weeks.

The audio in the video is replaced by pleasant music for privacy reasons!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fancy Pizza cutters, putting those soft arms of Luna's to work.  

I also love the glasses (when they peek out) and upbeat tempo which reminds me of Ninja Pizza Girl:

Except of course I'm thankful Luna is eating the pizzas instead of delivering them ;) wouldn't want to burn more calories than using those cutters eh?

Just thankful to see the belly at the end, as most of the vid, up to 11:40, is from the bust up.  Such a fine display once we get here, I admit.

lunabelly.png

lunapizzacutters.png

Link to review

It is so nice to see our Belle Luna in good health and devour a pizza, and this little belly play at the end of the video and a nice gift. As far as I'm concerned, I miss your belly a lot, it would be great a video where you play with your belly, if you are looking for ideas, I have a few to offer you. ;)

Thank you for being there during this complicated period, you are a star in the night, a cute little star with a beautiful fatty belly. ^^

Link to review