Cake and Ice Cream FAIL! *Please read description*

$2.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

***DISCLAIMER THE QUALITY OF THIS VIDEO IS NOT LIKE THE QUALITY OF MY OTHER VIDEOS*** -I AM NOT SPEAKING IN IT THERE IS ONLY MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND. After filming this I realised my camera recorded this on 200x slow motion and I had to edit it back to normal speed hence why the image quality is grainy and not like my other videos and that is why its at a super low price too!

HAPPY EASTER!!! I wanted to celebrate today and you all thought it would be best if I had a chocolate cake and ice cream.

I really enjoyed this experience and wanted to still share it with you so here it is!

I definitely will be doing this again! But when my new camera isn't recording in SLOW MOTION!!!

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Let me say first, if you hadn't already guessed, this is absolutely not a fail. Not even close. To be honest, unless you were told, I doubt you'd be able to notice much difference in quality of this video. The only thing missing is the wonderful CC narrating, which is replaced instead by some chilled out music, a nice touch I think. 

So what's going on in this absolute bargain of a video? Well firstly, CC is looking more beautiful than ever; her gorgeous face and incredible hair are on point as always and her sculpted-by-the-gods body is looking even more perfect than I ever thought possible. Her outfit is brilliant also, she's the absolute best at what she does and even in a 'fail' video she's still perfect. The beginning of the clip we see CC on all fours in front of an enormous cake, a whole tub of ice cream and a can of cream. How awesome does that sound? Well it looks even better than it sounds, it's mind blowing. 

Around a quarter of the way through we get a change of angle and pose as CC moves positions, bringing her enormous belly and cavernous belly button to the centre of the frame. From here we see the true glutton that CC is come out in full force, grabbing the cake and ice cream by hand and greedily shoveling them down with no hand staying empty for long. It's a truly epic sight and a show of pure hedonism, it's utterly perfect. 

Around the 13 minute mark I think my brain exploded. I won't spoil it, but I've never wanted to lick ice cream so badly before now. Combine this with the jiggles as CC shakes her huge gut and the rest of her follows on and you've got a perfect way to spend 15 minutes. Or 30.or several hours, whatever works for you. 

CC, I think I say this every time, but you are the best. Beautiful in every way and clearly loving what you're doing, it's fantastic to see! 

Link to review

The show must go on :). I feel with the technical specs out of the way, the vid is 15 mins and feels like a great silent movie, with relaxing music.

The whipped cream Chubbycupcake uses really sets the mood. And who could say no to this lovely face?  So much motion and animation, I really enjoyed myself this Easter. She's my chubby, fluffy bunny today 🥰.  So many lovely angles to eat from, and wow I'd love to trailblaze the path she made on her vivacious body with all that ice cream. 

CCWhippedcream.thumb.png.8977ca2cdffabf3d20f322110ac277fb.png

Certainly a new reason to love rocky road: 

And that finale, wowza, the chocolate cake is now a double layering upon CC's belly, even pieces rolling off her gargantuan belly, like those boulders of doom in Indiana Jones.

ccchocolateboulderofdoom.thumb.png.87bf13317fbbf3d875807edc4a511f24.png

44c2a6b72d33e5ebaabf2909f479a42ee569437b

I'm thoroughly impressed, a new way to be attracted.  All it took to be fully immersed was $3, a small bit of graininess to tolerate, and relaxing music.

Link to review