6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been almost a month since Candii last went to work. She's been doing nothing but eating and stuffing her face during this lockdown. Her once trim figure now has expanded into a plump, luscious body that no longer fits into anything other than sweatpants and pajamas. Candii takes note of her piggy proportions and decides that she should probably take inventory of her work clothes to make sure they still fit. Spoiler alert...they don't! 

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mishimo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love this video 😍. It really showcases how you have blossomed over the last couple months. I absolutely love how much your booty has grown 😍😍 can’t wait to see more and more!!

Link to review
Ry_411997

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of my favourite videos of yours! You look so amazing! Especially spilling out of those clothes 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The best way to show Your growing beauty 🤩

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Great video. Can really tell how filled out your face has gotten. Belly has gotten very soft and is developing more flab. Tits and ass are without saying...huge. Looking great 

Link to review