11 Screenshots

About This File

The last time I did a sandwich stuffing I managed to get down two full foot long subs; it was one of the biggest stuffings I had ever done and I ended up SO full I felt like I might pop! But I'm always having to top myself, so this time around, I decided to add another foot of sub for a total of 36 inches of meaty, delicious sandwich, plus I had to go even bigger and doubled the meat and cheese! I start off in my sports bra and super tight shorts, and immediately tuck into 6 inches of sandwich, gobbling it down in record speed with ease, it's SO tasty and when I go to grab another section of sandwich, I can't help but grab one for each hand, so that I can shove massive bite after massive bite into my greedy mouth, again they disappear so easily. Do I manage to top my 24 inch record this time? You'll have to watch to find out ~ Includes: facestuffing/overeating, belly bloating, burping, soda chug, belly play

36inch sandwich 1.gif

36inch sandwich 2.gif

36inch sandwich 3.gif

36inch sandwich 4.gif

36inch sandwich 5.gif

36inch sandwich 6.gif

36inch sandwich 7.gif

36inch sandwich 8.gif

36inch sandwich 9.gif

36inch sandwich 10.gif

36inch sandwich 11.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.